Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,881 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:31 PM

Wow so David Carr's one and only fan still posts here huh

Also lmfao @ Beanie Wells, 1500 yard rusher.

#47 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

Wells wouldn't get 1500 yards in three seasons combined. Put down your hash pipe, accept the fact that Boise State will most likely win the NFC West this year, then follow two simple instructions:

1. Start a fire
2. Get in it.

#48 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,881 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

There aren't really that many ways for a back to put up 1500 rushing yards and you have to have somewhat special circumstances for it to happen.

Barring Barry Sanders type poo you have to:

-Be like us in 2008 when our offensive playbook could fit on a Taco Bell napkin and we had the right starters and quality depth at OL and RB to make running the ball 35 times/game work.

or

-Have a true #1 back like AP, CJ, or Turner that just gets fed the ball all day.

Neither of these seem to fit what the Cardinals want to do.

Edited by london67, 10 September 2011 - 07:57 PM.

#49 Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

Well, we were so dismissive of the Panthers (Neon Blue? LOL) that we didn't even think enough of you to post on your message boards!

We were shocked that you even kept with us, but Vegas knew we'd kick yer' asses and put the spread at 7.5 points.

Seriously though, Cam is the poo, Steve Smith is the poo, but the rest of your roster? Meh.

#50 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,898 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

you talking about our roster? you guys barely beat a 2-14 rebuilding team starting rookies all over the place. If not for a punt return because of blown coverage, that game is in OT. LOL pathetic.

We have best uni's in the league. you know you ordered a Cam jersey.

#51 Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

you talking about our roster? you guys barely beat a 2-14 rebuilding team starting rookies all over the place. If not for a punt return because of blown coverage, that game is in OT. LOL pathetic.

:smilielol5:

To talk smack to me, you diss your own team! LOL

You guys wouldn't be IN the game if Beanie Wells doesn't fumble an easy pitch and we score.

Blown coverage? Adrian Wilson freelancing leaving Steve Smith uncovered is a blown coverage. You guys wouldn't have even been in the game if Wilson is in the right place.

We have best uni's in the league. you know you ordered a Cam jersey.

Keep telling yourself that! They're horrid! And the Panthers are my second favorite NFC team, behind the Cardinals.

#52 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,898 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

How is stating fact talking smack about my team. We were 2-14 last year and we have rookies starting everywhere. I'm as diehard Panther homer as they come and I wasn't thinking we'd win on Sunday. The facts are Beanie did fumble an easy pitch and your boys did blow coverage. The facts are we were IN the game until the very end against your Cards. Not much for you to be bragging about. Good thing the rest of your division is complete trash.

Soak it in dude, the best uni's on the planet
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

you can buy your jersey at http://shop.panthers.com/

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 13 September 2011 - 09:46 PM.

#53 Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

How is stating fact talking smack about my team. We were 2-14 last year and we have rookies starting everywhere.

I don't think the Packers are going to care. We were starting two brand new corners (2nd year and 1 year) too.

I'm as diehard Panther homer as they come and I wasn't thinking we'd win on Sunday. The facts are Beanie did fumble an easy pitch and your boys did blow coverage.

Yep, just pointing out that we made mistakes too, since you resorted to that in your first post. I knew we were going to pull it out in the end though, I mean come on it's the sorry ass Panthers. We've lost so many fluky games to you guys over the years that we were bound to finally set things straight.

The facts are we were IN the game until the very end against your Cards. Not much for you to be bragging about. Good thing the rest of your division is complete trash.

Which means we will be competing for a playoff spot while you guys are sitting 5 games out of first place. It's just like the old NFC West the Panthers used to play in, which was the 9ers and a bunch of turds.

Soak it in dude, the best uni's on the planet

It just threw up in my mouth. Have fun jacking off to those! :dita:

#54 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 16,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

Smith's first TD was given up by Kerry Rhodes, inexplicably he just watched him run past him.

However, Southcak didn't diss his own team, not sure where that comes from.

It's not like you blew us out or even beat us convincingly. You were lucky to come away with a win in what should have been an easy game for you guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.