Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

A few notes and points before we face the angry birds on sunday

66 posts in this topic

I was gonna give your some swag for the nice write-up, but that video was annoying as fug.

Good work on thread however that video sets humanity as a whole back at least 2 days.

Is that comic sans?

Is that comic sans?

why wouldn't it be

I agree, I mean argue with a position per position breakdown.

CB: Panthers

S: Cardinals

LB: Panthers by like a million

DT: Cards (if you want to count Dockett, otherwise push)

DE: Panthers

OL: Panthers

TE: Panthers

WR: Cardinals

RB: Panthers by like a million again

QB: Push

6-3.

We are the better team.

If Kolb succeeds moving from a WCO to a conventional offense, he'd be the first I know of. Otherwise, he'll follow a tradition of QBs looking great under Andy Reid, then sucking when they leave him.

The Cards currently have one of those dual OC things (Russ Grimm is the Run Game Coach, Mike Miller the Pass Game Coach) but I think Whisenhunt actually calls the plays.

Rookie CB for cards will play...got it Cam?

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- A teammate's injury has accelerated rookie Patrick Peterson's ascent into the Arizona Cardinals' starting lineup.

The fifth overall draft pick will start at cornerback when the Cardinals open the season Sunday against the Carolina Panthers. Coach Ken Whisenhunt likes to bring rookies along more slowly but a season-ending knee injury to starter Greg Toler forced his hand.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/09/07/cardinals.patrick.peterson.ap/index.html#ixzz1XS7s2dzl

• Topics

• So we have already picked up Kelvin's fifth year option.  If I gaze into my crystal ball this is what I see happening. This upcoming season (year four) for Kelvin, will be a somewhat of a disappointment, same for Funchess. However, our offense will benefit from the varied and viable options we have provided Cam.  Panthers win Superbowl beating the Patriots and Olsen retires.  Panthers draft a tight end with pick 32.  Kelvin will swear in the offseason that he's taking things seriously as they will need him to be a leader with Olsen retiring., hint: he will because that oh so coveted second contract is looming and Kelvin is no spring chicken (already 26).  Year 5 comes. Kelvin has worked himself into shape and looks amazing. Basically everything we've always wanted from him. However, Funchess has a great season as well, remember Funchess is only (22) right now. He probably came out a year too early and it historically takes WRs a couple years to hit their stride.  Big time decision will come down to Gettleman and co. and I ultimately think we move on from Benjamin where he goes on to sign with the Los Angeles Rams. 
    • Competition makes the most of everyone. Gano had an off year and might be spurred on by the challenge. This guy seems like a good kid, but only one or two new kickers make it into the league each year... it's a hard gig to land.