Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Tuesday, Where is the DT signing?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Contracts may not be finalized yet.

Posted

You all still don't get it?

Last time.

They are playing for experience this year, making a run at the playoffs next year. A veteran DT that no one else wants is pointless for us to pick up.

so they're planning on throwing away the season?

not saying they can't find a good player without signing a vet...i'm just not sure i can stomach watching exciting losses all season long.

i don't want to see a team that does nothing more than look promising the next 2-3 seasons...ie the rams and lions.

Posted

Ogemdi Nwagbuo (who worked with RR in SD) cancelled on visiting you guys today since we re-signed him to fill in for Castillo.

Posted

Did none of you hear about the open try outs for the fans today? I was there and there were at least 150 other guys there. Everyone was pretty out of shape for the most part. I think I impressed with my 40 times and my awesome pair of hands.

My picture is built better to play DT. Yours looks more like a gay linebacker.

Posted

I could be wrong, but I think Zod actually means that if they bring someone in it will likely be a promising young guy with the right attitude. Not some old guy who is a name to please the crowds yet offers nothing more than the youngsters.

Posted

Technically, Rivera said yesterday the spots would be filled as of about four hours ago.
Contracts may not be finalized yet.
also, they might be waiting to announce it for some reason.

they still could have signed them or are working on it. there is a chance that they are still deciding what to do.

no reason to get anxious right now. as long as the guy is here by practice tomorrow he should be good to go on sunday. i'd even push that back to thursday if necessary.

Posted

Didn't Rivera outright state that he expects 10 wins out of this team?

Posted

I could be wrong, but I think Zod actually means that if they bring someone in it will likely be a promising young guy with the right attitude. Not some old guy who is a name to please the crowds yet offers nothing more than the youngsters.

Don't we already have that on the roster?? We are trying to replace Ron edwards for 1 season not develping another young DT right.

Posted

Didn't Rivera outright state that he expects 10 wins out of this team?

Did he specify a time frame?

Posted

He said they could win ten games this season.

Didn't say they would.

Posted

Did he specify a time frame?

lmao

Posted

He said they could win ten games this season.

Didn't say they would.

No need to emphasize any words, I'm just saying that with Rivera having such high expectations out of his team; There's no reason in hell would he consider this a wash of a season.