Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Championship Game Thread: (#3) DUKE vs (#4) FSU

21 posts in this topic

Posted

ACC CHAMPIONSIP GAME

No. 4 Florida State vs. No. 3 Duke

Sunday, March 15

1:00 pm

SEMIFINALS

No. 4 Florida State 73, No. 1 North Carolina 70

No. 3 Duke 67, No. 7 Maryland 61

hendersonfsu.jpg

44456288.jpg

capt.6607097a85e94101a4390664e193ad43.florida_st_duke_basketball_ncgb111.jpg

:lurk5:

Posted

Florida st wins it. Just to keep with the basic theme of all the tourneys for the most part.

Posted

Bring it on, floppies!

Posted

Florida st wins it. Just to keep with the basic theme of all the tourneys for the most part.

I wouldn't doubt it...but Duke is looking pretty good right now...but anything can happen.

If Tony Douglas goes off (which I have a feeling he will) then FSU has a great chance of cutting down the nets...

Posted

Bring it on, floppies!

You can't deny Duke's great defensive scheme. If it works, it works.

Posted

You can't deny Duke's great defensive scheme. If it works, it works.

And Christian Laettner agrees. Hack and hold, and dare the refs to make the call.

Posted

even though duke swept the season series with the 'noles (66-58 in Tally and 84-81 in Durham) i noticed that in the first game as the it went on FSU competed more and more, and in the second game they almost pulled it off. i wouldnt be surprised if FSU won, but i hope duke wins. GOOOOOOOOO DUKE GO!

Posted

even though duke swept the season series with the 'noles (66-58 in Tally and 84-81 in Durham) i noticed that in the first game as the it went on FSU competed more and more, and in the second game they almost pulled it off. i wouldnt be surprised if FSU won, but i hope duke wins. GOOOOOOOOO DUKE GO!

It's not going to be an easy win for either.

Posted

It's not going to be an easy win for either.

Yeah, but I'll damn sure be rooting for Florida State... :lol:

Posted

Yeah, but I'll damn sure be rooting for Florida State... :lol:

damn right. currently i hate both teams, but i hope somebody knocks out Dook

Posted

damn right. currently i hate both teams, but i hope somebody knocks out Dook

You know, there was actually a time when I liked Duke as long as they weren't playing us. But several things they did and then I spent some time on here and now I wish the whole school would fall into a sink hole and disappear. I also since being on here would like to hate State, but you know, I just feel sorry for them, I can't hate them... :lol:

Posted

You know, there was actually a time when I liked Duke as long as they weren't playing us. But several things they did and then I spent some time on here and now I wish the whole school would fall into a sink hole and disappear. I also since being on here would like to hate State, but you know, I just feel sorry for them, I can't hate them... :lol:

i've always hated dook, ever since i could remember. guess that's a part of my DNA. and i don't hate state that much, just as long as they don't beat Carolina ;).