21 replies to this topic

#16 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,841 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

That game had the last big Peppers highlight I can remember when he absolutely destroyed Aaron Rodgers like a missile on a late hit out of bounds.

#17 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

Didn't Smitty catch it at the 1 twice that game??

#18 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

Didn't Smitty catch it at the 1 twice that game??

he caught it at the 1 once. then another time he caught it at like the 10, fell down, got up and ran but woodson (ithink) tackled him at the 1. so yea kinda. i dont think we need to worry about smith hahaha.

#19 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,536 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

damn't this guy is too nice

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

Saints fan are fairly classy in comparison to cowboy, pats, falcons, jets and vikings fans.

We all know the horror stories of posters we got when vick was a falcon

Convicted felons are classy in comparison to Cowboys fans.

#21 Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:31 PM

It was 3 years ago and the Panthers pulled it off at the end. I have to admit that one stung. What a heartbreaking loss for us but a great win for you guys. We collapsed after that game to finish 6-10 and the Panthers went on to win their division at 12-4 but lost in the first playoff game at home to the Cardinals 33-13. Steve Smith caught a bomb at the end of the game to set up Deangelo Williams from 1 yard out to score the game winning touchdown with just over a minute left. Rodgers threw a pick and you guys iced it there. I remember how classy Panther fans were at the game and after the game. I gained lots of respect for you guys with the sportsmanship the last few times we played. Great fans and passionate about your team. Hope you guys can win a title someday with Newton.

May the farce be with you!

#22 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,656 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

It was 3 years ago and the Panthers pulled it off at the end. I have to admit that one stung. What a heartbreaking loss for us but a great win for you guys. We collapsed after that game to finish 6-10 and the Panthers went on to win their division at 12-4 but lost in the first playoff game at home to the Cardinals 33-13. Steve Smith caught a bomb at the end of the game to set up Deangelo Williams from 1 yard out to score the game winning touchdown with just over a minute left. Rodgers threw a pick and you guys iced it there. I remember how classy Panther fans were at the game and after the game. I gained lots of respect for you guys with the sportsmanship the last few times we played. Great fans and passionate about your team. Hope you guys can win a title someday with Newton.

Don't take this the wrong way b/c it isn't directed at you.

But what I remember from that game.....was DeAngelo having a good day. I remember the camera followed him after one score as he ran to the stands to toss a ball to a Panther fan who had front row seats.......and some HUGE douchebag Packer fan jumped over to swat the ball away from the fan back onto the field.

I mean, if Rodgers runs in for a TD and trots over to a Packer fan sitting next to me to hand him the ball....that would be a nice feeling for a fellow NFL fan. I couldn't imagine ruining something cool for someone just b/c enjoyed being a dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com