Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mac Attack brought up good point on home field advantage Sunday...

81 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We wont have it. This has been talked about to death and we see it every year a large traveling fanbase comes in. Fans sell their tickets, mostly to the opposing fans and next thing you know half the crowd is the other teams fans. I understand the good money, but if we ever wanna be a place like Arrowhead, or Lambeau this has gotta be diminished, that and some of the dumb ass rules we have at the stadium, and the music that couldn't get anyone pumped.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

if PSL owners sell their home opener tickets to Packer fans online......then they should be punched in the face.

Posted · Report post

The typical bandwagon Panther fans and the new found Cam fans will be there in full force for the home opener. Give it a few more losses and it will be back to getting dirt cheap club seats in the lot in a few weeks.

Posted · Report post

lol I love the email that said anyone who sells their tix to GB fans is an absolute tool

Posted · Report post

Psst. Charlotte isn't a great sports town.

Posted · Report post

They got pretty heated around 615 this morning....arguing about what TD said

Posted · Report post

It really pisses me off.

Posted · Report post

I am bringing a Packers fan with me to the game Sunday. But that is only so I have someone to insult and punch during the game.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']Psst. Charlotte isn't a great sports town.[/QUOTE]

a young franchise still. Most 30 and older grew up as fans of other NFL teams. The younger crowd as they age and have only known Carolina football.....will make the atmosphere better.

Posted · Report post

My cube mate is a Packers fan. He routes for the Panthers most every other time....I'm throwing spitballs at him

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro']My cube mate is a Packers fan. He routes for the Panthers most every other time....I'm throwing spitballs at him[/QUOTE]

put some old moldy cheese in his cube

Posted · Report post

[quote name='boo7382']They got pretty heated around 615 this morning....arguing about what TD said[/QUOTE]

That was pretty funny. I don't think TD shoulda said that though.