Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Realistically, who wins the next Superbowl from the NFCS?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

It depends, which team has Cam Newton?

No you said no one from the South will win in the next 5 years. Im saying how the fug do you know that

It's called a prediction just like you predict stupid poo every day. Look into it.

I guess your right I usually go for one week or one teams season though not 5 seasons worth for 4 teams at a time.... im also aware usually I don't have a damn clue what im talking about. I did predict we would be in first place in the division after week one though and technically we are

I guess your right I usually go for one week or one teams season though not 5 seasons worth for 4 teams at a time.... im also aware usually I don't have a damn clue what im talking about. I did predict we would be in first place in the division after week one though and technically we are

Lmao.

4 teams out of how many? What is the percentage chance one of those 4 teams will win? Just saying...

Who knows? Winning the title takes not only skill but a good amount of luck as well.

I think everyone is reading too much into week 1 results. Case in point: I don't think Chicago is a better team than Atlanta.

1 person likes this

Giving 12.5% roughly of the league 0% chance for the next 5 yrs

Here's the thing with the Saints yes they have Brees and Payton but theyve had them for awhile. What pushed them over to champ was a decent defense that year.

Falcons look pretty but I don't see it from them.

When people say "we have to get more talent we have to beat atl and no" they aren't looking at the bigger picture. The team that we need to compete with is TB. They have young talent (just like us) fairly new head coach and other things needed for stepping stones. It takes time but we need to relize we shouldn't play catch up to New Orleans or Atlanta.

They will fade with times like most teams do and then it will be Tampa and Carolinas turn. I mean look would you believe in 2005 that the Saints would be the top in the south? It's all cyclical so in time I believe that we will be back in the SB and I hope we win one before the falcons :)

Who wins the next one? Why?

Why? Because I say so.