Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

2011 B1G thread

118 posts in this topic

Looks like Sparty's out of gas after playing OSU/Michigan/Wisky this month.

Iowa lost to Minnesota (seriously, Minnesota?) last week, so watch em beat Michigan today. The Hawkeyes did jazz up their helmet decal with an american flag colored Hawkeye

iowa got a bad spot, then gave up the ball on fourth down. blech

I think Denard was kidnapped, since there was no way in hell he could stand in the pocket that long

yeah, I was convinced he was going to try to run it in.

it probably shocked the XP team into their botch

Denard just pulled a Clint Stoerner

I still don't know how he lost the ball, was reading something on the computer at the time, looked back to see the ball on the ground, heh

I still don't know how he lost the ball, was reading something on the computer at the time, looked back to see the ball on the ground, heh

Full out Stoerner, he used the ball to try and keep his balance after avoiding a sack, but came up without the ball.

Full out Stoerner, he used the ball to try and keep his balance after avoiding a sack, but came up without the ball.

haha, I knew that'd happen to him one of these days. he uses the ball that way all the time to try to make plays

The Minnesota that played USC tough looks like it's back from their vacation - beat Iowa last week and is leading Michigan St. 17-14 nearing the half, although Sparty has 2 minuted their way into FG range.

the big ten is so inconsistent this year (most years I guess), hard to really predict too well what will happen week to week.