#62 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

This my friend is basic football 101!

While you read Basic Football 101 Chud and Cam will be rewriting that over the next few years.

#63 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

Jamal Lewis was one of the best RBs in the NFL the year Chud had things rolling in Clev.

The OL and RBs simply ain't getting it down from an execution stand point.......that sounds like something that needs to be fixed in PRACTICE. It would be dumb for Chud to hammer away with the ground attack being blown up in the backfield.......if he had we would not of been able to compete week 1 or week 2. Chud/Cam going to the air is the only reason we have been in games.

#64 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

I don't disagree with airing the ball, that has been working. I'm simply saying that we need to be able to establish the run in order for our overall game to be effective. We jus proved that we can pass against one the best defenses in the league. We jut proved that we can defend against one of the best offenses in the league. Now we just need to prove that we can still run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com