Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verge

Lol

74 posts in this topic

This is the Huddle baby. Arguments must be fact proofed, or you will annihilated. This isn't the Jags forums where you can go around making stupid idiotic statements and expect them to fly, and trust us, we've been watching. Youngster just learned the hard way.

Oh, and sleep with one eye open tonight.

damn we need a pic of gabbert on a yo gabba gabba pic.

someone get on that.

someone needs to use this face
yogabba.jpg

on this pic

DJLanceRock.png

icrtpkdf.jpeg

The Jaguars have only scored 1 TOUCHDOWN so far this season but yet there pretty sure they will beat us.........LOL. I know its good to be confident but come on.....

The Jaguars have only scored 1 TOUCHDOWN so far this season but yet there pretty sure they will beat us.........LOL. I know its good to be confident but come on.....

and yet they're 1-1.

the jags will be facing their weakest defensive opponent so far...carolina, it's strongest.

should be interesting.

LOL, leave it to Jags fans to brag about a QB who has yet to take a regular season snap.

LOL, leave it to Jags fans to brag about a QB who has yet to take a regular season snap.

what?

Yeah you guys were right about the attendance. But to actual Jags who give a rats ass about the team comments like that about our attendance issues take it as a shot below the belt. TBH I completely handled this wrong and instead of citing some post a fan made on a blogsite I should've told you what I do know for an absolute fact. So here's the facts I know : 1)We didn't have any games blacked out last year and we haven't this year either although its still really early. And IMO that's about all you can ask from a city that has been greatly affected by the economy. 2) You guys were DEAD LAST in the league last year and you're 0-2 now and chances are you will be better but don't be surprised if Cam comes back to reality if only temporarily, so you would do well to ease up on your expectations for a team who just came back from terrible season the prior year, a season in fact so bad not even the lowly Jags have managed a record that bad.

My bad, he's made 6 passing attempts for 52 yards and no TD's... go ahead and brag away. He's clearly on the same par as Cam.