Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

Nfl.com predicting Cam Newton Gets

79 posts in this topic

The Jags are about to get their a** handed to them. If the Panthers defense has a decent day (and I think they will), Cam won't have 500 total yards because the game will be over by early 4th quarter.

36-58 499 3-1

6 47 1

Cam prediction.

With our depleted defense, we better have some long sustained drives. I'm not as confident about this game as the rest of you guys.
our defense has been playing pretty good actually. Yes, davis is now done for the season, along with beason...but that is what quality depth is for.

I'm also confident that our offense can produce more than the jags.

So a shootout with them, doesn't scare me.

MJD + a decent passing day by Gabbert could make for a long day.
who do they have that will beat us on the outside?

They don't really have a big receiving threat outside of their TE. Double m. Lewis, contain their running game, and blitz on 3rd down.

As a panther fan from the start, i love seeing this team finally get some attention. The one thing that amazes me is the complete 180 from the media at large on newton. A month ago newton was a "project" who was "not nfl ready.". He was "an athlete not a quarterback."

Now he is the breakout star of the season. It is amazing how fast everything turned. He only need two games to silence everyone, and whats crazy is that a lot of coaches wouldnt have even given him the chance.

LETTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Black brady is here! Everybody loves him! CAMMMMMYYYYY CAM!!!!!!!!!!

haha. But seriously, I hope they're right and I dont think it's an unrealistic idea at all.

If we don't win this game I will be so disappointed.

with how great gamble has been playing along with munnerlyn i see a few turnovers if gabbert airs it out at all, mjd is gonna taste johnson's diamond studded jockstrap.

Reverse-Jinx: I think MJD is going to run all over us. Nope, there's pretty much no stopping him. And Gabbert? Oh goodness, that whole 400-yard record QB debut thing, that will be erased by his stellar 500-yard performance.

600 yards is possible, but I don't think it is realistic.

I expect the running game to more of a factor as well, which will eat up more clock and have Newton throwing for less attempts.

2, 4, 600 yards passing, whatever gets the job done. Cam needs a win.

MJD + a decent passing day by Gabbert could make for a long day.

I don't know if a 2-14 and now 0-2 team can have a trap game, but this has the makings of a trap game.

You're starting to piss me off.

Can you ask your wife Sunday morning to take your balls out of her purse and hand them back to you so you can watch the game like a Panther fan should? :frown2:

3 people like this