Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMSMedic79

Aaron Curry

208 posts in this topic

He's 255. Of course a LB will lack in pass rushing at that weight.

what?? wtf are you talking about. You need to be that weight to be a great pass rusher, thats more than ideal. 230 would be too small

I wouldnt mind getting him at all for a 5th rounder and Clausen. He's still young

Why do yall keep mentioning trading JC? We should GIVE a team a draft pic if any other club is dumb enough to take him off our hands.

Some people think he would be much better in a west coast offense, that's why.

Unless we have more injuries at LB I doubt we trade for someone like Curry. But if he ever gets released, he would defintely be the type of player Hunrey would get. He might even trade a late round pick for him but nothing high.

I would freaking LOVE Aaron Curry on this team. He is a physical specimen and needs a change of scenery. Local kid, has ties to Wake Forest and ECU.

Yeah wasn't ECU the only other team that offered him a scholarship? I went to ECU, BTW

1 person likes this

Yeah wasn't ECU the only other team that offered him a scholarship? I went to ECU, BTW

Yes, and Patrick Pinkney (former ECU QB) is his brother. Reggie Pinkney (former ECU player) is their dad.

I had a developmental psyc class with Pinkney, he sat in class wearing sunglasses all day

I had a developmental psyc class with Pinkney, he sat in class wearing sunglasses all day

Haha... I'm in graduate school there now (did my undergrad there too) and Pinkney is always hammered downtown, sporting both C-USA Championship rings...and you guessed it, his shades at night.

Oh, my mistake. I got confused from James Pinkney. That's who I had the class with.

Or James "Stinkney" as we liked to call him. I was there when CJ was.

Curry, who frequently tweets religious messages, might have alluded to the switch Wednesday when he wrote, "Please tell me what you want me to learn from today's trial!"

lol