Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Cam Newton vs Other QBs posters wanted (first 3 games)

147 posts in this topic

Lol "one more thing"

/writes seven paragraphs

Like I was going in that thread which you eventually bailed out on after making GRANDIOSE statements of how you were going to "blow my argument away with your" unquestionable intelligence and sources only to run like a little bitch(because you had none and you came in there for the same reason as the other thread: to pick a personal fight!) leaving Flopping and Panthers55 to defend for themselves and eventually slowly back away when other people finally caught on that just maybe I knew what the hell I was talking about.

I quit the discussion because I realized that, despite the obvious contradiction and fallacies that had been pointed out in your line of thinking and the conclusions that you come too by using horrible deductive reasoning and faulty logic, you were unerringly stubborn to the point of just being obnoxious, and completely and totally wrong. So I just stepped away because the argument was circular and endless.

I haven't read many posts in this this thread because they all seem completely stupid, but I'll say this:

My stop gap boy Bruce Gradkowski:

1 TD, 0 INT, 92 yards, 96.5 PR

...but he's backing up rookie Andy Dalton haha. Yeah...I kinda like this cam fella :)

Poor Zod is prolly going to have a 19 paragraph letter in his Inbox from a new member in the AM.

Lucky for Zod he doesn't read PM's.

Keep repeating it, over and over. And have Raging Bull agree. It will make it true. Don't give up.

No no, that's your tactic.

really?......he's still going. the boy has no quit in him......gotta give him that

1 person likes this

It's a free to use message board moderated by people who aren't payed, if you don't like it, write Zod an email or find another community that caters to your particular fashion of posting (like a dipshit) and quit acting like a fuging child.

I thought with TRD gone this would be over. Turns out the saying "you pluck one gray hair, two grow back" is true.

This might be the best thread in months

Because YOU create this. So enjoy it! You can complain about it all you want, but there's always going to be someone that points out what I'm pointing out. And until that changes, there will always be a person smart enough to figure out the ignorance around here.

My deal's still on the table Delhommey.

What, aside from your immaturity, are you pointing out, big fella?