Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle Keeper League anyone?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Im cool with what ever. I'm actually getting excited about playing in a keeper league. I like the thought of kicking JR's ass year after year after year.

LOL

Posted

Im cool with what ever. I'm actually getting excited about playing in a keeper league. I like the thought of kicking JR's ass year after year after year.

LOL

I have yet to master the fantasy baseball roto thing yet...........key word being "yet". :D

I forgot to ask my buddy about playing.....I will call him this morning.

Posted

I'm fine with that, JR... Call him and ask him if he wants in, and if he does shoot me his email addy...

Like I figured.....I had him till I mentioned there was no money to be won .....he is not interested.

Posted

We filled up guys... It's all good...

Posted

Ok.. well it is not letting me in.. and I didn't pre rank my players.. this sucks.. well hopefully the auto draft won't be too harsh on me.. How many trades are allowed?

Posted

Ok.. well it is not letting me in.. and I didn't pre rank my players.. this sucks.. well hopefully the auto draft won't be too harsh on me.. How many trades are allowed?

unlimited i think.

Posted

I think you got Arod man!

Posted

I think you got Arod man!

Yeah my lineup isn't too bad.. but I need to make some trades to fix up my pitching.

Posted

I kept wondering why it seemed I was getting skipped. Turns out Auto pick was on for 4 rounds.

Me = loser

Posted

I kept wondering why it seemed I was getting skipped. Turns out Auto pick was on for 4 rounds.

Me = loser

With the ESPN site, if you ever let the time run out on one of your picks, then the site will put you on auto from that point on. I guess they assume you left the draft.

It does suck. You guys look at my roster and make me any offers. I'm willing to help a brother out. For the right price that is.:D