Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

Huddle Keeper League anyone?

34 posts in this topic

Dang only 7? We can't get one of the yahoo league people to come over?

I wish we could get 10. I wonder if waiting another week would be worth it.

I don't mind 7... Personally, I'm more a fan of smaller... Granted, I think 8 is small enough... But I'd rather have 7 who intend to play, than 10 where 2 or 3 won't...

My best friend asked me the other day if I was in any baseball league's that had an opening....I could ask him to join but I think he was wanting to play for $$$. He (like me) has what some people call a small gambling problem. :D

I'm fine with that, JR... Call him and ask him if he wants in, and if he does shoot me his email addy...

Im cool with what ever. I'm actually getting excited about playing in a keeper league. I like the thought of kicking JR's ass year after year after year.

LOL

Im cool with what ever. I'm actually getting excited about playing in a keeper league. I like the thought of kicking JR's ass year after year after year.

LOL

I have yet to master the fantasy baseball roto thing yet...........key word being "yet". :D

I forgot to ask my buddy about playing.....I will call him this morning.

I'm fine with that, JR... Call him and ask him if he wants in, and if he does shoot me his email addy...

Like I figured.....I had him till I mentioned there was no money to be won .....he is not interested.

Ok.. well it is not letting me in.. and I didn't pre rank my players.. this sucks.. well hopefully the auto draft won't be too harsh on me.. How many trades are allowed?

Ok.. well it is not letting me in.. and I didn't pre rank my players.. this sucks.. well hopefully the auto draft won't be too harsh on me.. How many trades are allowed?

unlimited i think.