Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solorca

NCAA Tourney Discussion.

245 posts in this topic

UCONN up by 5 at half over Purdue 30 - 25, while Pitt trails Xavier by 8 at half 37 - 29. (Blair has been shut down so far, 1-6 from the field for 2 points and 4 rebounds)

Xavier cant buy a bucket. Playing horrible..but still in it.

GO X

Go Duke!!!

on a side note, its amazing what Blair (from pitt) gets away with in the paint. Theres a reason he posts 17+ rebound games

Pitt finally breaks through the Sweet 16 wall that thay've hit in the Howland/Dixon era

If Nova keeps getting to play skirt wearing teams like UCLA and Duke and they could go to the finals.

This is what it would be like if dook went to prison.

Duke looks like a solid church league team.

And I'm a Duke fan.

They just don't have the horses anymore.

GPA FTW

Dook just has no inside game and are lacking at the PG position, especially for this time of the year. Frankly I was surprised they made it this far, I had Texas beating them.

Dook just has no inside game and are lacking at the PG position, especially for this time of the year. Frankly I was surprised they made it this far, I had Texas beating them.

I had texas beating them as well.

Well I had Duke losing to Nova, and it is starting to look like their could be a possibility of 3 Big East teams in the Final Four, with very slim shot at having all 4 in their with Cuse.

Louisville looks like they are the only Big East team right now besides Cuse that could be vulnerable to losing before the Final Four. UConn looks somewhat impossible to beat right now, you are def getting either Nova or Pittsburgh out of the East, and the way Cuse is shooting lights out it would not surprise me if they run all the way to Detroit, especially with how Carolina sometimes doesn't like to gaurd the perimeter at times.

*sigh* Big East seems has won the better conference argument this year, unless Carolina can do what it did to the Big 10 in 05 and beat a possibly 3 Big East teams in a row