Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schefter is picking the Panthers this week.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Sadly, Darren Sproles won't.

Will he play? With the other signings like Fields they usually took the first week to learn the plays and didn't get on the field until the second.

true

/

my poor attempt at homer humor:D

Posted

last week the run game worked

slowly the offense is clicking

Devin Hester will be in Detroit

Surely we cannot be snake bitten by another horrible call as bad as that Shockey BS last week

Hellkite! Don't jinx us!

I personally don't think it will ever end. Panthers are constantly getting shafted by the refs. On the other hand we have had soooooo many procedural calls this year...false starts, illegal formations, etc. Panthers need to get their act together and then maybe the refs won't be all over every little shove. Still...I think in Charlotte that Shockey play is a TD.

On Schefter...he's going out on a limb I guess. The thing about those picks is that there really doesn't have to be logic behind it, not based on the way the game will be played. He's just hedging his bets thinking that if he can pick an upset, he can claim to have some kind of "expertise."

Posted

I foresee a glorious victory which will epitomize the resiliency of this team. after which we will rip off 6 or 7 straight...

championship!

:leaving:

1 person likes this

Posted

I foresee a glorious victory which will epitomize the resiliency of this team. after which we will rip off 6 or 7 straight...

championship!

i'm with ya on this one !:cool:

1 person likes this

Posted

"Surely we cannot be snake bitten by another horrible call as bad as that Shockey BS last week."

Oh it can happen again. The real question is how many Panther players will be fined for commenting on it if it does happen again. I say 3.

Posted

championship!

idk if it starts this week but i do see us putting together a pretty big winning streak at some point this year. if we win this week we by no means out of the big picture.

Posted

I want to pick them too

But I'm tired of them mf'ers taking away our TD's. Happens this game, Rivera needs to let it be heard. 5th week this week, its getting time

We always get the short end of the stick when it comes to penalties. Last week the Bears got away with several but we got called on everything. Especially big plays. Crap has to stop. Let em play. :mad:

Posted

I wouldn't bet on us until our defense and special teams proves it can put it together for at least one game against a decent team.. I haven't been worried about our offense all season, just DEFENSE!!

Posted

We will win. It's just a matter of "by how much"... Given their offense vs our defense, I'll say we only win 42-3

Posted

This team needs to remember that winning consistantly isn't out of their realm of reality. When u keep finishing close while making silly mistake and tripping over urself...yes, I'm talking about u Nan...winning is more reality than fantasy.

Posted

We will win. It's just a matter of "by how much"... Given their offense vs our defense, I'll say we only win 42-3

:eek::smilielol5:...hmmmmm... *giving a real strong sideways look*

Posted

Cumwagon? That's gross!

Oh, I see what you did there