Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swarly

$364,451,503

3 posts in this topic

$537,427,882 *edited for Phillies failure*

and 0 playoff series wins.

bostonbaked-pi_20110929002817387_660_320.JPG

450x367-alg_alex_rodriguez_strikeout.jpg

Excuse me a moment.

mj-laughing.gif

I don't know about you guys, but the epic Sox collapse and the Yankees losing pretty much makes a successful baseball season.

edit - now that the Phillies are out, I will officially enjoy the 2011 MLB postseason. Next to the Nationals making the playoffs, this is the best possible outcome.

1 person likes this

Ryan Howard is now the Phillies version of A-Roid, lulz.

being a Cubs fan................... ain't so bad right now.

I was over it in june.

• Topics

• I wouldn't mind a speed guy to replace Ginn but I'd want one with much better hands. However, I'd really prefer to have a great route runner, with above average hands and very good speed. Great route running creates separation, speed turns separation into big gains...
    • I've been spit on and called racial slurs and didn't feel the need to hit a woman. Funny how self discipline and being the better person doesn't come up with Mixon.    If someone like that gets under his skin what will happen of another player does?    He ain't coming here and I'm glad. Morals mean something. Maybe they don't to you but this organization it does. 
    • Wayne Tracker sounds like a country radio persona: " Howdy out there in Radio Land. It's your favorite country n western radio DJ: Waaaaaayyyyynnnnnne Tracker! As always, whether you're ridin' in a convoy or just up to the store for a cold-drink, I'll be playin' the calssics for ya. We've got a little ditty from Carl Perkins comin' up but first: who could forget this gospel number from Patsy Cline?"