#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts
  • LocationPineville NC

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Of when you became a Panthers fan?......1995...2003..or 2005....2011....as long as you are loyal and devoted to a team?...this is what we need...new fans..if Cam brings them fine.....you guys been screamin no "real" fans at BOA....I say let it become like a Gillette Stadium..up in this joint....SCREAM!!!!

#2 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,584 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

#3 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

Does it matter if I bring my cousin tomorrow? She invites me down to Nawlins' when we play down there.

Attached File  Saints Seats.jpg   152.91KB   0 downloads

#4 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,821 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

I'd hit it

#5 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

Does it matter if I bring my cousin tomorrow? She invites me down to Nawlins' when we play down there.

[ATTACH]35057[/ATTACH]

You can bring her anywhere you like.

#6 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,883 posts
  • LocationPineville NC

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

You guys kill me....hit what?....forget about girls....this is football we're talkin bout here....AFTER the game......then u worry about chicks....

#7 Carolinaboy1979

Carolinaboy1979

• NEWB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationThe Piedmont

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

Doesn't matter to me either....just don't bandwagon the Packers, Patriots etc and then come crying back when we're dominating...cause its coming (sooner than you may think!!)

#8 Hoenheim

Hoenheim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

I watched the Panthers on and off when I was younger because my dad watched them. I watched the Superbowl. Honestly though, I didn't become a true fan (in the sense of watching all the games) until the beginning of last season.

#9 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,847 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

As long as you stick with ONE team then I welcome new fans. Just don't jump ship in a couple of years later when the next hot thing comes thru.

#10 Piracy 23

Piracy 23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:06 PM

I pulled for the Panthers since the beginning, I was young and that's what was close and who was the state team. Been a fan ever since. I have a great feeling about the future of our franchise.

#11 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

You guys sit there and act like the panthers are a generational team. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not. A team that is only 16 years old is, by definition, a team that does not even have a 2nd generation of fans. We are not an established team nor do we even have 2 winning seasons in a row. Please do not get me wrong here, I would DIE for my panthers, but all this "omfgbbq your a bandwagon fan shame on you" is just stupid.

16 years ago panthers fans did not exist, because the team did not exist. How many Jacksonville Jaguar fans do you know? Face it, its just a simple side effect of being a recent expansion team. A few decades down the road, when we have a few generations of Panthers fans, and the Panthers have a little more history, then we can start screaming bandwagon fans. But until then, not everyone can be like me and remember going to games in Clemson back on 1995 and at least 6 home games a year since. That is a lubricious and frankly arrogant assumption/requirement for a franchise this young. All fans have to start out as "bandwagon fans." Every single fan starts out as a bandwagon fan at one point in time, even more so with a team this young. If even 20% of these new fans decided to stick with us through our next atrocious season, then the team, city, and organization will all be better off. To sit there on your throne and scoff at this chain of events is just plain stupid, and makes me question either your loyalty to the panthers (maybe acting like a true fan is more important than being a true fan, because to a young team like this any fan is a fan worth having) or your sense of logic. maybe both are screwed.

But what do i know?

I posted that in the bandwagon thread and frankly I'm too lazy to come up with another argument for this thread. so i shall needlessly and arrogantly quote myself for this thread!

#12 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

hey great.

another thread about who are the real fans and stuff.

why post in another thread about the same topic and continue a discussion when you could get a gold star and start your own thread?

#13 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,584 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

wheres this gold star you speak of?

#14 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

start another thread and you'll find out.

#15 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

anybody hear about the test downtown where they test your blood and if it's is pure your a true panther fan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com