Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints broadcaster rips Shockey postgame

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Story Link

Video Link

References Gregg Williams getting in Shockey's face early second half (didn't see it) as well as some other things. Essentially calls Shockey "classless".

If I'm Pete Hoener, I save this video and play it for Shockey next game. Heck, maybe for the whole offense.

And again, anyone that can support Gregg Williams has no standing whatsoever to talk about class.

1 person likes this

Posted

That whole fan base, media, and town is spoiled and classless.

1 person likes this

Posted

Round 2 in Week 17

Posted

Gregg Williams is the single dirtiest coach in the NFL. His name and the word class should never be used in the same sentence.

Posted

lol. I was gonna make a joke about Gregg Williams and class, but 5 people already beat me to it.

Think that speaks volumes.

Posted

Gregg Williams is the single dirtiest coach in the NFL. His name and the word class should never be used in the same sentence.

Only if the phrase "doesn't have any" is included. Then it's valid.

Posted

Shock is the panthers 5th option on offense

Posted

Comment on PFT says that per the Saints radio guys, Shockey flipped off the Saints bench at some point in the first half.

That bother anyone, or it more of a "heck yeah"?

Posted

I never really cared for Shockey, but he's a Panther now so I pull for him... should he have flipped them off? No, probably not... should a coach get in an opposing players face, no definitely not.

Surprised Williams didn't get one of his line backers to take out Shockey's knees.

Posted

Saints deserved much worse than a 1 finger salute

Posted

I've got no problem with Shockey, but I can see why opposing teams do. I've seen nothing but positives with his addition, hell, he even saved Ben Hartsock's life for crying out loud......I'm glad he's getting under skin now, imagine how it goes after we hit a winning streak....it's coming.

1 person likes this

Posted

I never really cared for Shockey, but he's a Panther now so I pull for him... should he have flipped them off? No, probably not... should a coach get in an opposing players face, no definitely not.

Greg Williams is more like a street thug ringleader than a coach though. I'd expect nothing less.

Surprised Williams didn't get one of his line backers to take out Shockey's knees.

Wasn't there a "late-ish" hit on Shockey after an incomplete pass?