Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bears-Lions

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Peppers cleared is the one who blocked it, but Tillman got a hand on it too.

Posted

Peppers is the one who was credited with the block but in reality, would it have mattered? Tillman is the one who got there first and should have got more recognition but got no credit. It's like in basketball when someone is driving to the basket and the man guarding him deflects his layup. And then out of nowhere a weakside defender comes over and smashes the tipped shot out of bounds. It looks like a nice block, but is it necessary?

Posted

Im dropping the Bears D from my FF team and adding the Bills

Posted

Good call!

Posted

Jerry Angelo and Lovie need to go from Chi-Town.

WTF are they doing not signing Forte already ?

W T F have they done to that offensive line ?

Posted

Methinks they'll both be gone after this season along with Martz. House cleaning time...

Posted

I'm late to this party but the Lions are the best team in the North with a healthy Stafford and Megatron.

Posted

I'm late to this party but the Lions are the best team in the North with a healthy Stafford and Megatron.

I wouldn't go that far, considering the Packers also play in the North... Loins have 1 amazing WR. Packers have 3 frisbee-catching dogs to deploy.

Posted

I've been on the Lions train since last year. I feel they are the best team in the North. Packers are good and they might split, but I feel the Lions are better. Better run game, better D Line, better O line.

QB is Rodgers for a year or two more then Stafford will join him in the elite 4 club.