• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 NineOhTheRino

NineOhTheRino

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

The guy is an arrogant man-child. He talks as if he's reading a teleprompter. Watch out Panther Nation (lol...all 2000 of you...lol) for this dude is a wolf in cheap clothing.

...and his constant use of poor grammar is alarming. Dude speaks worse than an illegal alien.

Edited by NineOhTheRino, 13 October 2011 - 07:56 AM.

#17 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,721 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Good interview... he's just a natural at talking to people about this stuff.

#18 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

...and his constant use of poor grammar is alarming. Dude speaks worse than an illegal alien.

have you heard pretty much any nfl player speak? most of them are either literally retarded or haven't had to take an english class since elementary school.

#19 dpm0409

dpm0409

Mojo So Dope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

NineOhTheRino is trolling hard today, who is your team anyhow?

#20 NineOhTheRino

NineOhTheRino

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:44 AM

NineOhTheRino is trolling hard today, who is your team anyhow?

'10-11 NFC South Champs Atlanta Falcons

13-3 Back-2-Back winning seasons under the great Matty Ice.

#21 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

The guy is an arrogant man-child. He talks as if he's reading a teleprompter. Watch out Panther Nation (lol...all 2000 of you...lol) for this dude is a wolf in cheap clothing.

You sir, are an idiot. Simple and plain.

#22 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:02 AM

'10-11 NFC South Champs Atlanta Falcons

13-3 Back-2-Back winning seasons under the great Matty Ice.

This further reinforces CRA's post above.

#23 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

So says the guy who uses an ellipsis at the beginning of a sentence as an indentation. I'll completely ignore the fact that a proper indentation is the use of a margin tab, which is equal to five character spaces and not three periods. If you're going to call someone out on grammar please have the foresight to punctuate properly.

#24 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

that cheerleader on the left is ugly as poo

The one on the right has a little something on her tummy. I'm not going to speculate or anything but it kind of looks like semen.

#25 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

It's a good thing that grammar doesn't matter at all in football. If that is all you can say about him than that is a pretty good compliment in my book. But honestly, I think he handles interviews very very well. This man has not been around media that long. 1 year in college and now the media storm is crazy. Who cares about perfect proper grammar though. Seriously get a life.

By the way it is quite obvious that you are very jealous that you don't have Cam Newton. You are nit picking on anything that he isn't perfect at. You are just jealous because you have that nerdy little white guy at QB that can't do 25% of the things Cam does.

I know that you will be crying in jealousy Sunday but don't go run and hide once Cam is putting up huge numbers on your team. You are welcome back here to smack talk anytime. But please step your game up.

Edited by BigFurryKittyMan, 13 October 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#26 dpm0409

dpm0409

Mojo So Dope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

I for one don't give a rat's a$$ about his grammar. It's a lot better than hearing the same ol' boring answers you hear from every other QB. A breath of fresh air is what I like to call it, but troll away sir because just like the saints, you aren't going to be able to for very much longer...

#27 dpm0409

dpm0409

Mojo So Dope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

Also, let's be honest, you know you'd rather have Cam over "matty ice". Terrible terrible nickname:

so in a way, it does suit there QB b/c he is rocking what is probably the lamest nickname in sports. Every time I hear Matty Ice I think of Smirnoff Ice.

Somebody needs to take his man card!

Edited by dpm0409, 13 October 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#28 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

How about "wolf in sheep's clothing" dummy

#29 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

Glad he's our QB. Seriously, I couldn't respect and like the guy much more.

#30 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

For people that make fun of Cam's grammar....how many of you guys are from the South? Have you heard Brett Favre talk? The point is, most people from the South don't speak the "King's English". Not even Bush did. It has nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with where he grew up and the people he grew up around. Some people are so freaking dumb and obtuse it makes you wonder how they even manage to type troll comments. Just go kill yourself already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com