250 replies to this topic

#166 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

Or, just go view the way he keeps after DG on Twitter...he just won't give it up. On and on with the volleyball shite. Let it go, bro. Let it go. I am saying this because I know he is still here. He isn't going to leave.

#167 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,272 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

No offense please. I just don't understand why we have used 17 pages on this topic? We have like half of the posters on this board attacking this NJP guy, and I still don't quite get it. He just doesn't seem like that bad of a guy to receive so much hatred. I guess I just don't understand all the hate (17 pages). Who in the heck is he? I just think that there is so much more to talk about regarding the team.

User CP -> settings

You can get through this garbage at 40 posts per page if you want.

#168 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

Naw, when people say they are going to leave, they usually leave.

Trust me, I know.

#169 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:53 PM

Naw, when people say they are going to leave, they usually leave.

Trust me, I know.

Posted Image

#170 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,214 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

I really dont mind NJP and his rumors. I think he just got caught up a little too much in them and didnt want to admit they were just rumors.

#171 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

10-12-11 Never Forget

bwhahaha

#172 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

Anybody know this guy?

Carry on

obviously a noob

#173 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

I knew Darin Gantt was really Fiz.

#174 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,542 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

I knew Darin Gantt was really Fiz.

I thought you were Fiz :o

#175 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:31 PM

Okay. Let me explain something. When I was in the military, I worked in intelligence. Information is classified for a reason, to protect lives. People with high level information know what they know, but different people know different information. If someone is leaking classified information, it is usually very easy to figure out who it is. It's called Human Intelligence (HUMINT).

What does this have to do with this thread? I don't know very much about the how the "inside" of an NFL team works. However, this is a very simple concept and information, in a war, is power. I imagine it is similar in the NFL. That being said... let's say I worked for the Panthers (I don't) and let's say that this guy and I went to college together and hosted some wild parties together (we didn't) and I felt the need to share it with this guy. If he's on message boards and twitter and god knows where else spilling all this info on the internet... I'd be pissed!!!!!

I'm not saying he's making it up... he may have a source, but he won't for long. Either his source is going to get really pissed or lose his job.

If someone else said something like this before, I apologize. This thread has about 85485948938 pages and I'm not going to read them all. I'm drunk and my very hot girlfriend is calling me to bed. Have a great night.

#176 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:31 PM

Have Fiz and Smoots ever been at the same place at the same time?!?!?!

#177 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

Okay. Let me explain something. When I was in the military, I worked in intelligence. Information is classified for a reason, to protect lives. People with high level information know what they know, but different people know different information. If someone is leaking classified information, it is usually very easy to figure out who it is. It's called Human Intelligence (HUMINT).

What does this have to do with this thread? I don't know very much about the how the "inside" of an NFL team works. However, this is a very simple concept and information, in a war, is power. I imagine it is similar in the NFL. That being said... let's say I worked for the Panthers (I don't) and let's say that this guy and I went to college together and hosted some wild parties together (we didn't) and I felt the need to share it with this guy. If he's on message boards and twitter and god knows where else spilling all this info on the internet... I'd be pissed!!!!!

I'm not saying he's making it up... he may have a source, but he won't for long. Either his source is going to get really pissed or lose his job.

If someone else said something like this before, I apologize. This thread has about 85485948938 pages and I'm not going to read them all. I'm drunk and my very hot girlfriend is calling me to bed. Have a great night.

We have a rule around here, unless you have pics, your "hot girlfriend" might as well be a man.

tl;dr --- pics or stfu

#178 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

#179 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:45 PM

lol

#180 riddel

riddel

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:48 PM

This thread contains more polesmokers than Scorpios during a drag queen contest.....you guys are freakin hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.