Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty and Roman Harper Article

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ha ha yes. I wouldn't expect Steve to react in any other way.

Posted · Report post

Smitty is hilarious. He is the toughest 5'9" man in the universe. Good to see him playing well. So glad we didn't trade him. He is a Big part of the heart and soul of this team. I truly hope he retires as a Panther.

Posted · Report post

steve smith 1st hall of famer for panthers!

Posted · Report post

I must say I prefer ranch too.

Posted · Report post

Smitty = Napoleon syndrome

Posted · Report post

Blue Cheese is clearly the inferior choice. Isn't the blue stuff mold? Or was I told that by Big Ranch.

Posted · Report post

This REALLY pisses me off...He really is trying to act as if he was simply defending his territory? I could see if Steve Waltzed in doing the PrimeTime high step...he literally just slowed down...that is all. It's just the most idiotic thing I've EVER basically seen in football. At least most dirty players aren't as blatant or can come up with a SEMI-legit reason for what they did.

Posted · Report post

i dont think smith cares. he proved he was a bigger man than their defense when he made that catch and threw jenkins (i think it was him "covering" smith) to the ground. then after the td showed them why they are his bitch.

Posted · Report post

i dont think smith cares. he proved he was a bigger man than their defense when he made that catch and threw jenkins (i think it was him "covering" smith) to the ground. then after the td showed them why they are his bitch.

Nah, it was Jabari Greer who he threw down lol

Only person who deserves an apology out of this whole ordeal should be Malcolm Jenkins. Harper got him embarrassed nationally by being a victim of the wrath of Smitty. Probably went home to his wife and kids and they just shook their heads at him

Posted · Report post

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of #89 is called Logic

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's hard to apologize or say much at all when you're being held up by your facemask getting punked on national television.