^ can't argue with that!!! :-)

#5 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:31 PM

http://apnews.myway..../D952LKP00.html

THey obviously haven't been reading the tinderbox...if they had, they'd know how many scientists disagree with Gore.

#6 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

http://www.lasvegasn...y.asp?s=9533950

More global warming evidence.

#7 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

#8 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

shoulda called it "global climate change."

#9 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:49 PM

http://businessandme...1218205953.aspx

Wow! More people jumping on the Htar bandwagon everyday. I'm thinking of changing my name to Anti-Gore!

#10 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

You really can't be this stupid. Oh, wait. You can.

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:14 PM

You really can't be this stupid. Oh, wait. You can.

Was that necessary? Is it stupid that I don't bow at the alter of environmentalism?

Lib response to any point they lose on: Your stupid! Your uneducated and ignorant!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'd expect more from so many enlightened people.

#12 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

Was that necessary? Is it stupid that I don't bow at the alter of environmentalism?

Lib response to any point they lose on: Your stupid! Your uneducated and ignorant!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'd expect more from so many enlightened people.

Sorry, but Marc Morano is nothing but a former Exxon bottom boy and current right-wing hack. He's been lying about numbers and environmental facts for decades. This shouldn't be a liberal or conservative issue. And I don't think "libs" lose on this one either. If we care about our planet and the health of our children, then we should take sensible steps to protect the environment. Too bad if it puts a dent in a few corporations' profits or creates further restrictions on those god-forsaken SUVs.

#13 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,762 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

Yes, it is stupid that you don't bow at the altar of environmentalism. We only have one planet. Environmentalists created the National Park system, nature reserves that protect endangered species around the planet, and help us get and keep our rivers and lakes clean. Oh, but throw your inalienable right to have a smoke belching Excursion into the mix and suddenly these people are a bunch of idiots.

None of us can be considered experts. Nothing in this complicated science is self evident or easy to explain. Sone of us, however, can see that there are issues, and to just hope that they are natural and will solve themselves is shortsighted and yes, stupid.

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

If God could help Noah get dinosaurs on the ark, he can help us overcome any amount of pollution we put in the air.

#15 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:13 PM

All I'm asking for, begging for, IS PROOF than man is destroying the planet...Don't give me a few localized smog or river contaminations issues as PROOF. Humans are responsible for 3% release of Carbon Dioxide...Nature pumps out another 97%.

Do I agree that we should be proper stewards of our environment? Hell yeah, but not at the expense of a more confortable human existense. And driving an SUV is a CHOICE given to FREE people. FTR, when you have more than two kids, you have no choice but to go SUV or VAN, as seatbelt laws make it impossible to go with a smaller sedan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.