Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which team will pick first in the 2011 draft

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

Posted

2011 means the next draft just like the 2011 Superbowl means the Superbowl following the 2011 season.

Everyone knows this.

Listen to what Goodell says, hell look at the big sign behind him.

1 person likes this

Posted

2011 means the next draft just like the 2011 Superbowl means the Superbowl following the 2011 season.

Everyone knows this.

The 2011 Super Bowl is past.

The 2011 Super Bowl winners have been crowned, and despite a wobbly second half the Green Bay Packers held on, dropping the more experienced Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25.

http://stlouis.sbnation.com/2011/2/6/1979246/green-bay-packers-super-bowl-winners-take-xlv-31-25-over-pittsburgh

Posted

Listen to what Goodell says, hell look at the big sign behind him.

">

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait a minute, you mean some of you want to win the suck for luck sweepstakes just to get draft picks?!

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

If you really wanted that, you'd start Jimmy Clausen, so far he's 1-0 on #1 draft picks. Yet none of you want him under center...lulz wut?

Posted

Everyone knows this.

color me stupid then, cuz i would still argue that.

Posted

I'm saying the Rams, they have a really hard schedule and it's not because they are bad. Their O-line is horrible and they don't have an adequate pass Rush. They'll lose closer games in the second half of the season. Probably end up like 4-12. Then Cash in the Luck sweepstakes. Get a crap load of picks.

4-12 wont get you the first pick.

Posted

Wait a minute, you mean some of you want to win the suck for luck sweepstakes just to get draft picks?!

time to bump some of those start clausen threads from last season.

we wants teh jimmaaayy!!111

Posted

Dolphins. In their division alone they have the Pats, Jets, and now BILLS? They have a hard schedule, and their only other win might be the Chiefs.

When we are talking about the 'worst' team this year, i say it is Miami, because of above reasons, and then plenty more.

But, I have a feeling that the Colts are probably blowing games on purpose. There is (supposedly) a real prize this year for the #1 overall...

Posted

Dolphins. Matt Moore is starting for them so that pretty much guarantees it.

Posted

I think the Panthers will get the first pick and I think they will get Andrew Luck.(keeping fingers crossed he will come out) If he goes back to school I think the Panthers will get Nick Fairley, Patrick Peterson, or maybe just maybe Cam Newton. I know that last one is a stretch though. Most experts have him going in 10-15 range.