Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camdemonium

Jets v Dolphins

157 posts in this topic

damn you miami, we need that #1 pick fuggers

No he didn't! You've just gotten use to the heat Cam be putting on the ball.

Stay Classy Jet fans:

@JeffDarlington

Just watched a classy Jets fan pour his drink on Matt Moore's head as he left field. (Had his helmet on.) Moore didn't stop or say a word.

and then:

@JeffDarlington

Amazingly, same despicable fan then proceeded to try to ask a few other Miami players for their arm bands. What a joke of a person.

Stay Classy Jet fans:

whoops, that was me. except i'm not a jets fan, i just went with some of my friends who had a free ticket to see some live football

how pissed are you going to be when the Dolphins stomp all over the Jets tonight?

Lol

I feel bad for Matt... Man, that was rough. He and Marshall actually could've shone the Jets up and won that game had Marshall caught the TD and interference would've been called on the pick 6. Refs gave the Jets an advantage...

Matt threw some great passes, and I still think he should be a starting QB in the NFL, and not by default. It just sucks because he wasn't getting any help from his WRs tonight and the line was allowing him to get beaten to a pulp. You gotta pull for a guy like that... It just sucks to see him get such tough breaks, not getting much help, and getting pummeled in the process for 2 years in a row.

And f*ck whoever the Jet fan was... what a piece of sh*t.

Oh joy!! and Next week we get Baltimore and Jacksonvile. WTF espn.

Lol

The Dolphins should have handled the Jets tonight and anyone who watched the game could see that.

Their receivers forgot how to catch the ball and the refs forgot some of the rules.

poo happens.

I feel sorry for moore, the whole franchise has gone to garbage.

The Dolphins should have handled the Jets tonight and anyone who watched the game could see that.

Their receivers forgot how to catch the ball and the refs forgot some of the rules.

poo happens.

Maybe the quarterback shouldn't have thrown at Darrelle Revis so much.

Maybe the quarterback shouldn't have thrown at Darrelle Revis so much.

yeah Moore should have known Revis doesn't need to play by the same rules as other cornerbacks, he can do whatever he wants to a receiver.