Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember the anti-IDF rant that Fiz "educated" us on?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

If Israel went back to pre-1967 borders and de-militarized, would the other Arabs in the region recognize them as a state?

If Israel did go back to its 1967 borders, some might. Syria certainly would consider it if they got the Golan heights back.

No need for the Demilitarization.

Posted

If Israel did go back to its 1967 borders, some might. Syria certainly would consider it if they got the Golan heights back.

No need for the Demilitarization.

Do you think the terror against Israel would stop? I'll ask you since the others won't chime in with anything less than a smart-ass remark, and you have more experience with the region than anyone here.:wink5:

Posted

Do you think the terror against Israel would stop? I'll ask you since the others won't chime in with anything less than a smart-ass remark, and you have more experience with the region than anyone here.:wink5:

If you want an educated opinion on the Middle East, ask Deac or Party Animal.

Posted

Might slow down, but it wouldn't stop. Honestly, I doubt it will ever stop.

Posted

Maybe they had it first.

K. We all need to get on boats and go back to Europe then. The Native Americans had this land first.

Posted

Seriously are we all in third grade?

"I had it first so it's mine!"

Sound logic.

Posted

Seriously are we all in third grade?

"I had it first so it's mine!"

Sound logic.

You're the one who said it.

Posted

no, that's determined by the color of the skin/religion of the people doing it.

You're just a bigot Fiz.

Posted

As someone hinted at...you could revert back to the old boundaries...and people would still be blowing themselves up trying to kill jews.

Posted

As someone hinted at...you could revert back to the old boundaries...and people would still be blowing themselves up trying to kill jews.

you do realize that if Israel doesn't find a way to make peace with the surrounding region that eventually they will be destroyed. Some concessions must be made, and we should be intelligent enough to understand that if we don't push for that, the odds of us being dragged into a nigh unending war are getting higher by the day. This is not about "who's right." Nobody is right anymore, this is about preventing a global religious war, and if you think that's what we have right now, you're sadly mistaken.

Posted

What ever happened to the good old school of Colonialistic thought that if you have the ability to control it, it's yours?

Posted

What ever happened to the good old school of Colonialistic thought that if you have the ability to control it, it's yours?

French Indo-China?