Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Dook will loose to UNC every time they play this year.

67 posts in this topic

ACC player of the year if he stays healthy.

I say duke will beat Carolina more times than not. If nothing else bc Carolina will be out coached.

Coach k is on another level as a coach

37900_834837292340_12921934_44688713_8074035_n.jpg

I say duke will beat Carolina more times than not. If nothing else bc Carolina will be out coached.

Hahahalolrofl!!! Duke won't even finish second in the ACC behind the Heels. Rivers is overrated and i don't care how many pumlee bros they have, the're still gonna fall short. Heels have bigger fish to fry to worry about inferior teams like duke. Like CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

1 person likes this

Hahahalolrofl!!! Duke won't even finish second in the ACC behind the Heels. Rivers is overrated and i don't care how many pumlee bros they have, the're still gonna fall short. Heels have bigger fish to fry to worry about inferior teams like duke. Like CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

You obviously don't know anything about college basketball, so who will finish second? You need to take off those unc blue glasses and look at the facts and they are the Plumlee brothers not the pumlee brothers.

I think Carolina's outside shooting will be fine with Barnes, a healthy Bullock, and Hairston.

Anything less than a Final Four\championship will be disappointing this year (assuming no major injuries).

I think Carolina's outside shooting will be fine with Barnes, a healthy Bullock, and Hairston.

Anything less than a Final Four\championship will be disappointing this year (assuming no major injuries).

Maybe but Bullock hasn't done anything yet and Hairston is a freshman so we don't know about him either. They could both be good outside shooters but history tells us they won't but you guys have a powerful inside game so that will be the focal point.

Maybe but Bullock hasn't done anything yet and Hairston is a freshman so we don't know about him either. They could both be good outside shooters but history tells us they won't but you guys have a powerful inside game so that will be the focal point.

I have faith that Bullock, Barnes, and Hairston will be able to keep teams from going 2-3 zone all the time. We have always wanted to score inside first...never have been a fan of live and die by the outside shot.

Three! Three Plumlee brothers, Ah Ah Ah!

1 person likes this

Three! Three Plumlee brothers, Ah Ah Ah!

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

So you are the expert. OK, but why don't you get paid for your know-all knowledge! Rivers is also unproven in college. He not going to make first team nothing. Only freshman of the wk a few times. Lol, dunk fans inflate everything! Hahaha, you are funny. Keep up the gd work. We need a laugh every now and then.

So you are the expert. OK, but why don't you get paid for your know-all knowledge! Rivers is also unproven in college. He not going to make first team nothing. Only freshman of the wk a few times. Lol, dunk fans inflate everything! Hahaha, you are funny. Keep up the gd work. We need a laugh every now and then.

Dunk fans? Its true, Rivers can dunk but he can also shoot and drive. And Duke does inflate things, hell they inflated UNC twice last season.