#1 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

So I have a bit of a RB problem (a good one to have).

I got DeMarco Murray, Fred Jackson, Ryan Matthews, and Darren Sproles. They all have favorable matchups (maybe except Jackson, only because everyone else have better matchups). Which 3 should I start?

Furthermore, if you were me, would you trade either Murray or Sproles? I do need WR help (have Marshall and Vincent Jackson, with Santana Moss out and Vernon Davis at TE). Who would be realistic to obtain for either RB?

#2 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

Murray is a 100% must start, then it's a toss up between the other 3. I personally couldn't sit Jackson, and would have Matthews as my 3rd just in case the saints decide not to lean too heavily on sproles. I'd hang on to Murray, I think he starts even when Felix comes back. I have no idea what you Could get for sproles but I would deal him. Just start a thread on your league message board to see what receivers guys are willing to give up.

#3 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,917 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

I decided to sit murray, mainly because Tolbert's looking to be out for the Chargers. I hope to flip Sproles to someone but my league consists of mostly idiots.

#4 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

i think i would sit matthews of the 3. he just came back from an injury and also obtained a groin injury last week. he is pretty banged up.

*i have a question, how do you guys feel about dropping johnathan stewart for cedric benson who is just floating on the waiver wire atm?

neither would get many starts as my other rbs are rice, mcfadden, wells, blount and best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.