Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Souls

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1355160111' post='2040336']

exactly what i do.
[/quote]
Same

Posted · Report post

Need to grind out a few levels for Grey Wolf Sif. That wolf bastard. lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1354950747' post='2036115']
I had the most troll grind on demon souls.. the grim reaper on 4-2 i think it was i would spawn .. kill him .. then jump off the clff and rinse and repeat for like 4000 souls every 2 or 3 mins
[/quote]
Same here man...kills everyone in the room..haha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='P-paw' timestamp='1355177565' post='2040930']
Need to grind out a few levels for Grey Wolf Sif. That wolf bastard. lol
[/quote]

Firebombs were the easiest way to kill him ... I killed him really early on the fight took about 30 mins though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1355180799' post='2041005']

Firebombs were the easiest way to kill him ... I killed him really early on the fight took about 30 mins though.
[/quote]
I killed that wolf bastard earlier..
It was a pretty epic fight..I had about an inch of health left as he had about a third left. I figure I'm not going to kill him again and just charge away and start slashing..then the next thing I know he has about an inch of health left as well when I smacked his nose with my sword for the kill. I'll remember that battle for a while, that's for sure.. haha
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Now I'm just lost in Blighttown. I've just been running back and forth...I need to find the Gaping Dragon and face that I'm thinking.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='P-paw' timestamp='1355942863' post='2054395']
Now I'm just lost in Blighttown. I've just been running back and forth...I need to find the Gaping Dragon and face that I'm thinking.
[/quote]
I fuging HATE blighttown

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1356029205' post='2055572']
I fuging HATE blighttown
[/quote]
Yeah, it's probably one of the most annoying places I've been. I back tracked and just went into the depths..still trying to find the Gaping Dragon..

Posted · Report post

I'm in Anor Lando now. Place is pretty cool, but annoying. I'm guessing I'm getting to the end of this game?

Posted · Report post

I just fuging started and I'm a Wanderer the only boss I beat so far was the fat fug in the asylum and now I'm in another world and I saw a dragon. Any tips from here?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1362979391' post='2156665']
I just fuging started and I'm a Wanderer the only boss I beat so far was the fat fug in the asylum and now I'm in another world and I saw a dragon. Any tips from here?
[/quote]

Don't attack the dragon, you need to run out on the bridge and there should be a place where you can go down stairs below the dragon. You advance the game from there, not by beating the dragon. Most of the "bosses" that don't come after what we call a "fog gate", the white thing you have to traverse, aren't required to beat the game. Just optional. The dragon is optional and I would recommend waiting until you're stronger to take him on.

Posted · Report post

Just bought it from Xbox Arcarde last night. Fun game so far. But seems like there is a lot more to it than meets the eye, and without a manual, I guess I'll have to wiki it. Not a button masher either btw (referencing my previous comment). It actually takes some thinking (when parrying and what not).