#31 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,367 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Now I'm just lost in Blighttown. I've just been running back and forth...I need to find the Gaping Dragon and face that I'm thinking.

I fuging HATE blighttown

#32 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

I fuging HATE blighttown

Yeah, it's probably one of the most annoying places I've been. I back tracked and just went into the depths..still trying to find the Gaping Dragon..

#33 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm in Anor Lando now. Place is pretty cool, but annoying. I'm guessing I'm getting to the end of this game?

#34 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,432 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

I just fuging started and I'm a Wanderer the only boss I beat so far was the fat fug in the asylum and now I'm in another world and I saw a dragon. Any tips from here?

#35 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

I just fuging started and I'm a Wanderer the only boss I beat so far was the fat fug in the asylum and now I'm in another world and I saw a dragon. Any tips from here?

Don't attack the dragon, you need to run out on the bridge and there should be a place where you can go down stairs below the dragon. You advance the game from there, not by beating the dragon. Most of the "bosses" that don't come after what we call a "fog gate", the white thing you have to traverse, aren't required to beat the game. Just optional. The dragon is optional and I would recommend waiting until you're stronger to take him on.

#36 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Just bought it from Xbox Arcarde last night. Fun game so far. But seems like there is a lot more to it than meets the eye, and without a manual, I guess I'll have to wiki it. Not a button masher either btw (referencing my previous comment). It actually takes some thinking (when parrying and what not).

#37 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

BTW...is there ever loot in breakable items such as urns? Just wondering before I waste my time busting all these things. Haven't found anything yet.

#38 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

My god this game is hard. I must've died 100 times already, and I've only found and beaten 2 bosses so far.

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

BTW...is there ever loot in breakable items such as urns? Just wondering before I waste my time busting all these things. Haven't found anything yet.

99.99999% of them no. But there is a golden scarab in one. I'm not telling which one though.

#40 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

I'm near the end of the game...trying to beat the four kings..but to be honest, I've kind of lost interest in the game because I have no idea what the hell is going on. Plus I just don't have the time to sit in the forest all day long and grind..
I LOVE the gameplay and it's difficult..but I hope Dark Souls 2 brings a story worth a damn..because even in Demon Souls, you don't really know what's going on..

#41 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

I kind of dig how they did the multiplayer aspect in it though. People can invade your world or you can invade theirs. I haven't done it myself yet because frankly I doubt I'm good enough to beat anybody that's had this game since launch. I've been invaded and killed twice so far. Second time was kind of annoying because i was in the middle of fighting one of those huge knights.

#42 natty

natty

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Bumping this old thread because this game is damn awesome.  It's been sitting in my steam library for a long time but I just got a xbox controller in the past couple of weeks and have been delving into this game.  This is easily the best action rpg game I've ever played and is towards the top of best game ever.  

The difficultly is perfect, the level design is great, the story line is bad but this game is about the combat(as it should be).  I can't wait until Dark Souls 2 so I can have a chance to pvp and not be horrible.  

#43 xlatinox

xlatinox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

i still play it on 360, already rung bell at church, now just grinding lvls for catacombs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com