Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Harris just got waived.

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Put him at LB

Posted

move him to DT :biggrin:

Posted

Put him at LB

Yeah, he is a liability in coverage. Ch is a smart player, but he is slow as molasses! At least for a safety. A football player is a football player. I'm guessing, he weighs about the same as James Anderson. I didn't look this up. We need a tackler at lb. He is worth a shot. I think, if he doesn't switch, his career is over.

Posted

Lets put him at WR and bring in TO for dt. That will mindfreak the fug out of other teams because they won't have any film on it.

Posted

It would rather have this guy than Harris back.

waterboy-nipple-pinch-uhhhh-o.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Fiz stop making threads.

Posted

maybe we could pick him up then trade him back to the bears for an extra 7th.

Posted

If you suggested we pick Chris Harris up and move him to linebacker, please move your monopoly piece back four spaces.

1 person likes this

Posted

our safeties are legit. no thanks.

Harris isn't the answer, but you'd like a safety that is eithe intimidating or a ball hawk. Right now we have neither. Ultimately the position needs an upgrade.

Posted

Harris isn't the answer, but you'd like a safety that is eithe intimidating or a ball hawk. Right now we have neither. Ultimately the position needs an upgrade.

and you think chris harris is an upgrade?

you expecting us to sign ed reed? Because I dont think drafting a safety in the 1st or second round is a great idea.

Posted

Exactly. I'm not sure I'd call our safeties "legit." They are adequate but not immune from an upgrade.

Posted

and you think chris harris is an upgrade?

you expecting us to sign ed reed? Because I dont think drafting a safety in the 1st or second round is a great idea.

Not an upgrade over our starters....but I do think he is an upgrade over Pugh.