Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

African-americans celebrate death of 4 cops

154 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with spitting on Mexicans.

It might be closest thing they get to getting a bath this week.

Wow...I'm gone for a busy weekend and the mental midgets of Delhommey/Panthro and crew have me already an alternate incarnation of David Duke.

Which is it guys...am I the Eric Holder version of cowardly for bringing up these issues as a coward? Or just simply stimulating debate in the Tinderbox for discussion. Which do you want?

Do you want everything Zod/Fiztheantisemite-approved?

I'm pointing out stupidity...and frankly CULTURAL stupidity. As long as there are campaigns within the african-american culture that are anti-snitching (fortunately the Urban League is trying to change this), high single-mother pregnancy rates, poor opinions of education unless it's sports related, high incarceration rates, et all. Do people really think this improves the relationship between the Oakland PD and the citizens that march against them? If the Oakland mayor was worth anything, he'd open up a dialogue to address their needs and figure out what needs to change...IF ANYTHING. Remember...this asshole their defending is a 12-yr old CHILD RAPIST.

Any of you have a daughter? And if you do...and you lived in Oakland...would you walk in support of this child rapist? I know...this is too heavy for the liberals here who would just rather NOT know about this and just not mention it...while scoring points among their other cheerleaders by labeling yet another poster as a simple racist rather actually address the issue.

No, Eric Holder, people like Delhommey/Panthro and a bunch of other Obama bowlers here are the cowards by throwing out a racist label when they are confronted with a story that THEY deem unworthy of mentioning.

No one anywhere here supported this rapist dog. No where at all. Everyone you accuse of being a sympathizer thinks these people marching for this kid are complete idiots. I am grateful they are in the extreme minority just as bigots such as yourself are in the extreme minority.

I think I am anything but a coward for calling you a racist. Most people would let your kind of behavior slide or go unchecked on the internet. They think exactly what I am saying but don't want to cause a fuss/comotion. I have no problem with it. You aren't David Duke because he at least had the decency to be a racist publicly. Be what you are...

No one anywhere here supported this rapist dog. No where at all. Everyone you accuse of being a sympathizer thinks these people marching for this kid are complete idiots. I am grateful they are in the extreme minority just as bigots such as yourself are in the extreme minority.

I think I am anything but a coward for calling you a racist. Most people would let your kind of behavior slide or go unchecked on the internet. They think exactly what I am saying but don't want to cause a fuss/comotion. I have no problem with it. You aren't David Duke because he at least had the decency to be a racist publicly. Be what you are...

Did I accuse you of supporting the racist dog? Or the people that marched? No. You simply take it as an opportunity to target me personally for really ridiculous charges. I can't convince you via the internet that I'm not a racist...so I'm not bothering...it's pointless with you.

By the way...have you quit raping 12 year olds?

Maybe I'm just too old to comprehend but there is nothing in the OP that smacks of racism to me. Now if this a carryover from another thread, that explains it...

Did I accuse you of supporting the racist dog? Or the people that marched? No. You simply take it as an opportunity to target me personally for really ridiculous charges. I can't convince you via the internet that I'm not a racist...so I'm not bothering...it's pointless with you.

By the way...have you quit raping 12 year olds?

You can't convince me via the internet because pretty much everything you say ends up dripping with your "closet" racism.

Oh and LOL at your attempt...

You can't convince me via the internet because pretty much everything you say ends up dripping with your "closet" racism.

Oh and LOL at your attempt...

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/search.php?searchid=105110

Go ahead Panthro. There's all the threads I've created.

Dripping w/ racism those anti-Dodd, anti-antisemite threads eh?

Are you arguments so weakly founded to just resort to name calling? Why don't you consort w/ the resident liberals and give the rest of us a Bill of Posting Rights so that we can avoid all uncomfortable (only to liberals) topics

Maybe I'm just too old to comprehend but there is nothing in the OP that smacks of racism to me. Now if this a carryover from another thread, that explains it...

When you've read the crap he has posted prior to this you can tell exactly what his agenda is.

When you've read the crap he has posted prior to this you can tell exactly what his agenda is.

Cool...I have an agenda now.

Sweet!

Yeah, he proved it himself by providing a link to his posts. Didn't even have to open one, just the titles were enough...

Yeah, he proved it himself by providing a link to his posts. Didn't even have to open one, just the titles were enough...

I'm an unapologetic conservative...sue me. :cool: