Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

African-americans celebrate death of 4 cops

154 posts in this topic

anyone think that the relationship between the poor of oakland and their police dept. might have had something to do with this reaction? (i.e. that guy who got executed by a cop a couple of weeks ago?)

executed by a cop....I am sure that he was probably studying, and baking cookies at the time.......

executed by a cop....I am sure that he was probably studying, and baking cookies at the time.......

actually, he was unarmed, restrained and shot in the back on a crowded subway. There's a video if you want to look it up.

If you think an entire community of people react this way in a vacuum, you're an idiot.

Make sure to give the strawman a hat. Makes him more believable.

Per the movie, I'd think a brain is a better option. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry... but it left? When was this??

So, if the guy who kills 4 white cops gets off due to a technicality, or omission of evidence or somesuch, does this mean the white folks in Oakland can go on a 4 day all-out riot without any real repercussions then??

Just so I'm clear on this...

I get what you are saying but the beauty of this absolute travesty is that the son of a bitch who did this is not breathing anymore ;)

i go nothing to say to not piss anyone off....

My question is.....Did the guy get killed by a white or black cop??? Did he not shot a black cop??? Let tha s**t stay in california.

IT DOESNT MATTER...A CRIMINAL SHOT FOUR COPS...RACE ONLY BECAME AN ISSUE AFTER THE FACT WHEN PEOPLE CELEBRATED THE KILLINGS

The Apocalypse is upon us.....

I get what you are saying but the beauty of this absolute travesty is that the son of a bitch who did this is not breathing anymore ;)

Exactly.

who doesn't celebrate when 4 pigs get offed?