Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Mock Draft Mania

81 posts in this topic

I, for one, do not want Coples

At the moment, we have a top 5 pick.

Hoping that Cleveland or Cincy fall in love with someone and trade us their two #1's. That would be our best bet.

Could probably trade Hardy for a good pick if we draft Coples.

If we have the #4 pick which is about where we are currently, would you trade it for the 18th and 23rd pick that Cincy currently has? I think I would.

Get (2) a very good OT, WR, LB and DT at that point. No real playmakers beyond the QB's and WR's in the draft. Not our best option.

If we have the #4 pick which is about where we are currently, would you trade it for the 18th and 23rd pick that Cincy currently has? I think I would.

definitely

What did ATL give up to move up that high last yr?

Cincy on verge of being very good if they draft well next yr

Cincy might want to move up in the #4 slot for one of the premier WR's to pair with Green

Their Offense would catch up quickly with their D if say they get the big WR from South Carolina.

I found this little tidbit on Coples from rantsports:

Can Be Used as a 4-3 Defensive Tackle: Quintin Coples played 12 games at defensive tackle due to the fact that Marvin Austin got suspended last season. Coples will move back to defensive end this season. Coples is 6 foot 6 285 pounds so its not unrealistic to see Coples end up being used as a 4-3 defensive tackle if he bulks up.