• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#91 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Speak for yourself, if Diablo 3 hadn't dropped May 15 I would still be playing BF3 daily....

I havent played BF3 in quite sometime. I still get the itch to play it everyonce in awhile. I was in the Army. And i would never ever (if I had the option) rather fly a MAV into a person rather than shoot them. Just a exploit of the game I hate. Or people riding them up to places of maps that others can't get to. Its just annoying. BF2 for me anyways tops BF3.

I still like flying the choppers and tanks and what not. I've actually been into driving the hummers and dune buggies as of late to capture points quickly. Its a good game but certain things have ruined it for me i.e. MAVs, Spawn Camping, Jets crashing into helicopters and the jets take no damage. Oh and flashlights that will blind you from 100 yards away in the daylight in a desert setting. RIGHT.

Now, if all of this was fixed in the last patch then i may have to toss the disc back in.

#92 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

Out of your list the only ones I have a huge problem with are the flashlights, and aircraft complaints. They are beyond ridiculous. Of the others, I don't really have an issue with MAV's, it's a tool that can be really useful for tagging enemy and vehicles. Sometimes I just stay back and tag things and snipe. Spawn camping is an issue in every shooter, and even with the issues you mentioned the game is still damn better then any of its competition. Just my two pennies....

#93 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

No worries C47. I've heard its much better since the last update. I've been playinig Ghost Recon and Skyrim as of late. I'll have to give it another go.

#94 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

The new weapons are really OP....the Aug is so smooth, and kills so quickly. Headshots are a piece of cake. Just unlocked the MTAR after hours of unsuccessful EOD Bot kill attempts, so I'm looking forward to using that.

#95 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,104 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

AUG is nice but lacks power, I still use it for its accuracy though.

#96 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

I love love love the SCAR-L. Its fantastic at mid-long range engagements.

I also love conquest domination. I rack up so many points playing that.

#97 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

Yeah CQ Dom is fun as hell on the new maps. Loving the MTAR, so accurate, and extremely powerful. It's also got a quick reload and a decent sized mag for an engineer weapon. Not sure you even really need a sight on it, since the iron sight on it is beastly. Almost zero recoil, and an impressive rate of fire that will likely put you on the top in any CQ firefight from the hip....

#98 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

I bet I'm a better pilot than you. And its all about the A91 bitches, can't beat me with it

#99 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

The new weapons are really OP....the Aug is so smooth, and kills so quickly. Headshots are a piece of cake. Just unlocked the MTAR after hours of unsuccessful EOD Bot kill attempts, so I'm looking forward to using that.

Surprisingly it only took me like 30 minutes to get a EOD bot kill. I played TDM and found a sniper camping a long the edge of the map on Noshahr Canals.

#100 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

I actually had to get two EOD bot kills. The first one I got the kill was on the Admin of the server and he got pissy and kicked me because I raped him with my bot. The game never had a chance to save, and I lost the assignment/gun. Then two or so hours later I was running around on Caspian Border and found some guy trying to target a tank with the Javelin. Four or so seconds later I had the MTAR....

Only gun I'm missing now is the JNG-90, and the only reason I don't have that yet is I've been playing Diablo 3 the last few days....

#101 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

I bet I'm a better pilot than you. And its all about the A91 bitches, can't beat me with it

Love the A91, that and the P90 are my favorite guns in the game by a wide margin....

#102 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

Love the A91, that and the P90 are my favorite guns in the game by a wide margin....

P90 is overpowered in COD, its so much more balanced in BF3

#103 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

P90 is overpowered in COD, its so much more balanced in BF3

I haven't actually touched CoD in about a year and a half, but that doesn't surprise me. I think the only gun significantly overpowered in BF3 (aside from a couple of the new expansion weapons, which is to be expected) is the F2000....

#104 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

I haven't actually touched CoD in about a year and a half, but that doesn't surprise me. I think the only gun significantly overpowered in BF3 (aside from a couple of the new expansion weapons, which is to be expected) is the F2000....

F2000 is for pussies and squeakers

#105 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,104 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

I'm still using the AUG, but I've been weening myself off of it in anticipation of a nerf haha. I use Scar-H (working on scar-L), p90, and my old standby the AEK. However, may use shotguns this weekend, depends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com