Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canes@Devils

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This one is huge. Obviously points wise... its huge, but we could end up playing this team in the playoffs...if we made it. So these upcomming games minus the game against the islanders will show us if were up to it. We are going for 6 straight and trying to snap the devils 11 game home winning streak. I want to see it happen. Were a lil over 6 hours away and I cant wait!!!! Go Canes!

Posted · Report post

This is going to be a good game. We will get the best goalie in the league in Martin Brodeur. We do not need a bad game. We have good confidence and are playing great hockey.

GO CANES!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry... being a Devils fan, I have to root for them

but yes, it'll be a good game :D

GO DEVILS!

Posted · Report post

Hopefully the team will come out fired up and play like they have been during this winning streak...We've had some awesome late game play of late, just need to come out like that and put this one away early.

Posted · Report post

Gonna be a war in jersey tonight. should be fun.

Go Canes!

Posted · Report post

good game so far, goalie match up for sure. NJ up 1 - 0 in the third. Hopefully the late game scoring continues in this one. GO CANES.

Posted · Report post

Thank you Samsonov!

Edit: And thank you Ruutu!

Posted · Report post

Late game scoring shows up again Canes up 2-1.

Posted · Report post

Nice win.......

Posted · Report post

Thats a good of win that we have had this year. Devils had won 11 straight at home and was dominant for 2 periods. We somehow just own 3rd periods this year and I am ok with that as long as we keep it close during the first 2. Thats 7 in a row for the Canes and still sitting in 5th. Go Canes!

Posted · Report post

nvm the site I was looking at had the points messed up..

Posted · Report post

Another big win for the good guys! We need to just keep it up and get the points it takes to get into fourth place. Eventhough I think we match up much better with the Caps then the Flyers.