• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#76 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

If Bill Belichick can't turn him around, no one can. If you can't produce in the pats system you're not going to produce anywhere. I fuggin hate the Pats as much as anyone, but come on. Haynesworth is not salvageable at this point.

#77 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

I'm not even in this guys nuts like you guys are making me out to be.

It's simple, we have a huge need, there's a player available... If we can afford it pick him up. If not then don't.

He has sucked for the past 3 years... Have you seen me argue that? You're a fool (generality) if you think hes not capable of turning it around though.

#78 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

If Bill Belichick can't turn him around, no one can. If you can't produce in the pats system you're not going to produce anywhere. I fuggin hate the Pats as much as anyone, but come on. Haynesworth is not salvageable at this point.

We'll see real soon won't we. I hope that I'm wrong, as I've also said before. I just don't think He will flop in TB... If He does, then flame me into oblivion. I can take it. But coming at me like this is just ridiculous.

#79 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:01 AM

Haynesworth is and has been one of the most overrated football players of the past decade or so.

Wrong. Jamarcus Russel won that award.

Not saying that you're far off.

We all know what he's capable of... And that's what scares me.

#80 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

What do you mean "coming at you?"

I'm not attacking you. Haynesworth is not a good player any longer. It's quite simple. Expecting him to turn it around right now is like throwing Delhomme on the Colts and saying he has a chance to turn it around. It's not happening.

I'm not saying you're stupid for thinking he still has something left in the tank. But it's just a simple fact that he doesn't.

#81 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:13 AM

What do you mean "coming at you?"

I'm not attacking you. Haynesworth is not a good player any longer. It's quite simple. Expecting him to turn it around right now is like throwing Delhomme on the Colts and saying he has a chance to turn it around. It's not happening.

I'm not saying you're stupid for thinking he still has something left in the tank. But it's just a simple fact that he doesn't.

You're right you aren't coming at me, but others are. Dont really understand it tbh

#82 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

somebody needs a cig

#83 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

somebody needs a cig

True Story... But I won't start smoking again because of the Huddle. That's crazy

#84 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

Nor would anyone have the balls to say such things to my face.

This has got to be the most overused expression in the history of the interwebs

Nothing against you personally, but I find it hard to believe so many people are that scary people are afraid to say stuff to there face.

#85 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,797 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

god trucatzfan i try to give your threads the benefit of the doubt and stop calling you a doofus cause its mean and then you go and do this

#86 blackcat

blackcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

$20 bucks says this guy won't get infracted... Oh wait, I've pointed it out now, so they have to do something right?

Nope

If recieving an infraction means I don't have to see your crapfest excuses for posts, then great, I'm all for it. And by the way, I'll raise your $20 and give it to your mother to perform lewd acts in public with Albert Haynesworth.

#87 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

wow, this thread ended up taking a turn.

On topic, no way in hell would I want Haynesworth. Can he still play? Yep, whenever the mood strikes him, and his coaches have kissed his ass and catered to his demented ego. Is he worth the trouble? not by a long shot.

Off topic, and TCF this isn't an attack on you, but threads you start or heavily participate in tend to get derailed as bad as anything TRD has done on this board, you might want to take a few steps back and think about that.

#88 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,302 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

Oh for the lover of God... I'm a grown ass man, that has more cOmbat deployments than you can dream about. Your family is aafe because of MEN like me.

So did a good percentage of other posters on the Huddle. THat doesn't give them carte blanche to do whatever the hell they want

In Essence He called me a bitch, and I told him to go fug himself.
I get the hit and he gets nothing. Mod impartially and maybe I wouldn't complain.

In reality he said you were bitching.

If u want to disagree about not picking up a player that's fine... But I won't sit here and allow my character to be attacked because I think our FO made a mistake by not picking up a damned football player.

I actually agree with you. I thought he wouldnt have been a horrible gamble. I bet it was the money due to him.

I won't let anyone sit here and ever discredit who I am as a person outside of your little online world. Nor would anyone have the balls to say such things to my face.

I would gladly tell you to your face "Hey, could you stop telling other posters to go fug themselves. It's against the rules, Thanks"

This place has become a product of poor leadership... You guys let it get this way. Don't worry, if you bam me or even ip ban me, I won't try to circumvent the system by creating a new user name or even logging on from one of my several laptops.

This place is the product of the posters here. If it's pooty try looking in the mirror. and what? you're so dramatic. Quit with the victim mentality.

It's amazing the poo that some people can get away with on this board as opposed to others that get no leeway. Anybody reading this post knows it to be a fact!

Yeah they get away with MURDER!!!

Whatever, I'm done with this bullpoo... Oh and while everybody wants to jump my ass.... They shouldn't have fired Joe Pa... Too soon, never let him talk.

The internet has no doors to slam when you walk away....Oh and This is just another example of you not grasping the reality of a situation. If someone came up to you and said they saw a guy raping a child you wouldn't do anything? You're damn right you would. Hell you flipped out over not signing Haynesworth so I believe you'd do the right thing in that instance.
If it comes out later that he knew mire than the vague details being reported then fine. He deserved one last home game after 61 years either way.

See ya, as I'm sure I'll get banned for this post. It's been real.
If I don't miraculously get banned for standing up to "the man" then I'll be around if not... Best of luck to everyone on this board. I hope and wish for nothing but success for each of you in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

lol You aren't going to get banned. See if you told me to go fug myself you would. But you shared an opinion...see thats what mature grown ups can do without going overboard. For the love of god you are dramatic....I love it. You wrote your goodbyes and best wishes....There's no way I'd ever want to rid the huddle of you.

The fact if the matter is that the Huddle Is a prime example of the "good ole boy" system.

If by good ole boy you mean not overly dramatic adults who understand the internet isnt real life.

If u do ban me please transfer al my swag and pi to Smitty 89 for creating that sweet ass cam video!

In the real world of Internet these are nontransferable.

Edited by Panthro, 10 November 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#89 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,302 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

If recieving an infraction means I don't have to see your crapfest excuses for posts, then great, I'm all for it. And by the way, I'll raise your $20 and give it to your mother to perform lewd acts in public with Albert Haynesworth.

You can put him on ignore

#90 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

Oh for the lover of God... I'm a grown ass man, that has more cOmbat deployments than you can dream about. Your family is aafe because of MEN like me.

In Essence He called me a bitch, and I told him to go fug himself.
I get the hit and he gets nothing. Mod impartially and maybe I wouldn't complain.

If u want to disagree about not picking up a player that's fine... But I won't sit here and allow my character to be attacked because I think our FO made a mistake by not picking up a damned football player.

I won't let anyone sit here and ever discredit who I am as a person outside of your little online world. Nor would anyone have the balls to say such things to my face.

This place has become a product of poor leadership... You guys let it get this way. Don't worry, if you bam me or even ip ban me, I won't try to circumvent the system by creating a new user name or even logging on from one of my several laptops.

It's amazing the poo that some people can get away with on this board as opposed to others that get no leeway. Anybody reading this post knows it to be a fact!

Whatever, I'm done with this bullpoo... Oh and while everybody wants to jump my ass.... They shouldn't have fired Joe Pa... Too soon, never let him talk.
If it comes out later that he knew mire than the vague details being reported then fine. He deserved one last home game after 61 years either way.

See ya, as I'm sure I'll get banned for this post. It's been real.
If I don't miraculously get banned for standing up to "the man" then I'll be around if not... Best of luck to everyone on this board. I hope and wish for nothing but success for each of you in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

The fact if the matter is that the Huddle Is a prime example of the "good ole boy" system.

If u do ban me please transfer al my swag and pi to Smitty 89 for creating that sweet ass cam video!

This is so pathetic....you do realize that this is the Internet right? 'Attacking your character'? No one knows you are. Get a grip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.