• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

is there any plan to change registration so that emails have to be verified?

i know he'll probably just keep on creating emails, but at least it would slow him down.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

so he's been back for a few days now. did you all just give up?

#33 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

God Damnit I try and like you but you keep being a bitch about PFFL...

Grow a pair and move on.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

i was just curious.

like me. don't like me. i don't care.

#35 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

If you just stick to football you're fine but for some reason you revert back to these little girl fits. I just don't get it.

#36 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

i just think it's funny that he is so obsessed with making his presence known and arguing the same thing over and over and the huddle is so unable to completely get rid of him. they can threaten people with bans, but he has shown that those threats are meaningless. either they can't stop him or they are unwilling to.

i just want to see if they can or will do it. it's all mildly interesting.

i don't read what he writes unless i don't know it's him and i don't get sucked into his trolling. same with you. when you are in troll mode i don't pay you much attention.

#37 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

As you shouldn't. But if you perma ban him for trolling, there is a long line of guys that aren't unpopular that are just as big of trolls and don't even try discussing football that need to go too.

You want that to happen? Everyone that's posted an unapproved gif, posted something about the Dolphins/Moore without any reason, someone insulting someone, etc.

Just because his views differ, should he really be banned? He believes in that stat, just like many people pre draft believed in winning the Heisman and JuCo national titles as predictors of NFL success.

Naw, you don't want to be apart of that Huddle.

#38 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

not a perma ban for trolling. a perma ban for a constant disregard for the forum.

he didn't have a perma ban when he was first given the boot. he just went out and made a new alt and got right back into it rather than waiting a week or whatever like every other poster does. that was the real problem. he showed no respect for the forum's rules and disciplinary actions. that's what should have gotten him a perma ban. him not getting it shows that they are incapable of doing it or the rules there are really just for show.

what makes him annoying is that he is singularly focused and makes every effort to pull discussions right back into trying to prove he 's right about something. i don't care that he has a different view about things. i've always gotten into arguments/debates with people here over things that i don't agree with and i never wanted them banned.

#39 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

But I believe he was only banned for having a different opinion...You're in the in crowd now, but what about in the future?

He's no different than TCF, NCMonster, Teeray (although I want to have his babies), FIAS, KT, etc

Ban one, ban them all. You can't ONLY follow the rules for him because his opinion differs. KT is the biggest racist on this board, but he doesn't get banned because he's a racist that supports Cam. If he's a racist that doesn't support Cam, bant.

I would love if they had stricter rules, a firm warning first, then a ban, then an IP ban. Would fuging love it. All the trash on this place would disappear and it would actually be a football forum again. But you'd have to do it equally. Ban trolls, ban people trolling trolls, ban all personal insults (not just ones against people you don't like), ban all smack in the wrong forum, etc.

I would fuging love it.

#40 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

It's not just that his opinion is different, it's the way he posts and the way in which he tends to derail threads. Part of that is because people like me enjoy seeing his responses to things, though.

He does get belligerent and insulting some times though. Of course, I also just called him crazy, so I can't say I'm surprised at that.

#41 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

But I don't think it would ever get that far if the people who egged him on had fear that their actions had consequences as well.

Jasonluckydog tries to troll me all the time. You ignore it, he goes away dejected. It's simple. If I respond to him, I'll likely get banned for trolling because Panthro doesn't like me.

I have to be the bigger person because my opinion 6 months ago on Cam was different than the majority.

I don't get warnings, just banned. Look at NCMonster in the infractions forum. If I say that, boom, gone. But noooo, can't ban the black guy. Also note that was roughly the 6th post he made in that nature.

#42 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

you egg people on just as much. either that or you're just bullheaded.

it's not because you have different opinions, either. it's the lengths that you go to. you push and push and push. what people do to you, you have been doing for a long time. surely you realize that.

#43 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

But I believe he was only banned for having a different opinion.

that's your fault for believing that.

it isn't the case, though.

I would love if they had stricter rules, a firm warning first, then a ban, then an IP ban. Would fuging love it. All the trash on this place would disappear and it would actually be a football forum again. But you'd have to do it equally. Ban trolls, ban people trolling trolls, ban all personal insults (not just ones against people you don't like), ban all smack in the wrong forum, etc.

i've got no faith in them being able to do that. i don't think they want to.

you don't make things better, though, by abusing that. people might try to make a statement (like pffl supposedly did) but no one really cares and as far as pffl is concerned, no one actually believes it because they know he's an obsessed attention ***** that's every bit th narcissist he thinks newton is.

#44 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

His behavior is a direct response to the way he's treated here. The mods created this, now they cannot stop it. The "in crowd" created this, now they beg for protection.

I've never blatantly trolled the way others have here. I've never brought a random player up out of nowhere that had nothing to do with a conversation. I've never enjoyed a players injury before.

If anything, I've been accused of being passive aggressive. I like to ask questions and get people thinking. I like to base my posts in facts, however unfavorable to the majority they may be. If you consider thinking about how our offense would look with the same coaches, same additions, a #1 WR pick and a different QB under center as trolling, or if you consider our defense with an actual playmaker on it instead of wasted depth at DT trolling and on equal footing with someone stating "Herp Derp Shouldn't you be at the hospital with Matt Moore" then you are a different poster than I thought.

People don't like to think that our offense might be improved even without Cam, people don't like to think that Fox may be better than Rivera, people don't want to believe that PP7 will improve his CB skills in time, they want to call you a troll and have the mods protect you from them while they post cool pictures and circle jerk for pi.

I'm an asshole, but it's only because the quality of posting has gone down so much and over time I've gotten hardened. The new posters here are a disgrace not only to online profiles but to mankind.

But anyway, back to the premise, you either leave him alone and respond to the quality of his posts, or you ban him and do the same to everyone else who has a hint of being different.

#45 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

you also like to stir the pot unnecessarily.

again, it's not about being different than the norm. it's about how you express that difference. if you do nothing but force that opinion on others and use every instance to do so and can find some way to spin every discussion back to it somehow...then you've done nothing but make yourself a nuisance. that is what he did. you've skirted on that.

you don't make the place any better by being an ass. you don't do anybody any good by being nothing but an ass. it's weak sauce to blame others for it. in those moments (rare as they may be) that you aren't trying to be an ass, like you did last week(?) with that rah rah team thread you started you have to expect that people are going to be waiting for the punchline. you have dug your own hole as far as the way you are viewed around here. you talk as if you don't care and you might not, but some of your actions and comments say differently. if you don't want to be viewed as a troll, don't do trollish things. when people try to egg you on, just ignore them and keep on working to prove them wrong.

you want to be the bigger person? that's the way you do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com