Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

"Cam is regressing"

62 posts in this topic

Still think the Redskins game was his best.

C. Newton 12/21 204 9.7 1 0 106.1

L. Naanee 1/1 27 27.0 0 0 118.8

Benching Cam and starting Naanee at QB is the next logical step. Look at his avg and qb rating! its off the charts! lmao @ Cam regressing....

I give a lot of credit to Chud. I think he has improved with his play calling every single game. Not having a off season hurt him more than Cam. He seems to be getting a better feel for what will work each game.

4 touchdowns and no turnovers.

Pretty good game.

agreed! :& Pi

Have any of u Cam Newton nitpickers ever thought that maybe it's the coaches who have been adjusting Cam's style of play week to week?

Wasn't there an article just last week about Cam feeling more safe scrambling than sitting in the pocket? Low and and behold this week he must have ran as much as the receivers.

I personally get the impression that the coaches on this team is using Cam in whatever capacity it takes to get a win for the team. And, his so called regression is more fiction than reality.

People think he's regressing because he isn't throwing for 400yds every week, but they fail to realize that it's because the Panthers are running the ball a lot more than they were early in the season.

Hey look, dickheads only know how to read thread titles and not the actual posts.

My thread said Cam was regressing as a result of Chud.

Tell me Cam looked as good as he did today the last two to three weeks? I've never pulled for Cam any less and I've been one of his biggest fans since day one. To call me out over a thread that was made during a few less stellar weeks when he bounces back and has a good game is pathetic. Then again, I don't expect less from a petty pathetic excuse of a mod.

I recognize our highs and our lows. People knock me for calling out struggles during the lows, but f*cking idiots act like we won a superbowl everytime we play like we should've been since week 1.

For all the people complaining about trolls and such, don't expect a change when one of the biggest ones is a mod...

PI it up jackasses.

Hey look, dickheads only know how to read thread titles and not the actual posts.

Tell me Cam looked as good as he did today the last two to three weeks? I've never pulled for Cam any less and I've been one of his biggest fans since day one. To call me out over a thread that was made during a few less stellar weeks when he bounces back and has a good game is pathetic. Then again, I don't expect less from a petty pathetic excuse of a mod.

I recognize our highs and our lows. People knock me for calling out struggles during the lows, but f*cking idiots act like we when a superbowl everytime we play like we should've been since week 1.

For all the people complaining about trolls and such, don't expect a change when one of the biggest ones is a mod...

PI it up jackasses.

woah.jpg

It isn't like proudiddy was the only poster saying it.

1 person likes this

I think people and posters overreact too much. Cam's a rookie. He's going to have ups and downs.

1 person likes this

It isn't like proudiddy was the only poster saying it.

To be honest the only one I could call out of memory is beaston.

I recognize our highs and our lows. People knock me for calling out struggles during the lows, but f*cking idiots act like we won a superbowl everytime we play like we should've been since week 1.

PI it up jackasses.

You was wrong about what you said.. you just can't admit it so you resort to neg repping me for calling you out on your dumb thread.