#1 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

STFU and GTFO...

since we come to this message board to have the honor in reading your enlightening posts, come suck some Panther dick pussy!

You fugin matelot!

#2 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

But but but but ..... I'm not important? Why would you even dedicate a post to me?

#3 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

Zod loves Swashy cuz the Huddle hit count rises and makes the site more worthy.

Swashy should get some pie from Zod.

#4 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

But but but but ..... I'm not important? Why would you even dedicate a post to me?

Droid loves to give accidental pie....eat my dick, while getting your ass beat by the last place team in the NFCS puss.

#5 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

Only the clouds from here son. Do you feel it?

#6 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

Only the clouds from here son. Do you feel it?

Not really because I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm sure you're used to feeling things up your ass though

#7 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

Droid loves to give accidental pie

Kinda like how you like to take "accidental" dick into the mouth? Just come out of the closet already dude it's embarrassing. Not sure what is moreso, your closet case or the size of your Johnson.

Edited by Swashbuckler, 04 December 2011 - 09:07 PM.

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

Not really because I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm sure you're used to feeling things up your ass though

Panthers lick their butts for cleaning purposes. Pirates lick their butts for gay sexual purposes. Sorry if I offended you with that term. Would you prefer homosexual?

#9 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Guess who decided to stop by?

Impress me

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

At least you guys will be good again this season. Running up the score last year got boring. B Lafell going yard on you guys was the death nail for Radio Raheem. Bucs will be much improved IMO. Cam says thanks for helping him set the rushing TD record.

#11 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

At least you guys will be good again this season. Running up the score last year got boring. B Lafell going yard on you guys was the death nail for Radio Raheem. Bucs will be much improved IMO. Cam says thanks for helping him set the rushing TD record.

HA! Thanks for the kind words. Thankfully the G-Boyz opened up the wallet and landed us the best guard in the game and a top receiver for Freeman to throw to. For the first time since 2005 (or 2007 depending on who you ask) the Bucs and Panthers are actually matched up well.

#12 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'm so tired of the fuging Saint fans I don't care who wins the division as long as its not those bandwagon fuggers. Panthers are still a year away.

#13 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

I'm so tired of the fuging Saint fans I don't care who wins the division as long as its not those bandwagon fuggers. Panthers are still a year away.

Like Linus waiting for the great pumpkin, Brees still hasn't signed on. Loomis screwed the pooch by not sorting out the situation with his QB first. They MIGHT get Brees back but it's not going to be long term. When he leaves (my guess is it will be within 2-3 years and maybe even this year) the Saints* will go back to state they lived in their entire existence: the most irrelevant team in the NFL and the doormat of the league. Atlanta is another one and done away from blowing the whole thing up in my opinion.

With that said if the Bucs free agents pan out and our defense gets its act together then in a few years it'll be us and you guys battling it out for the NFC South crown in week 17 tied at 11 wins each.

How the mighty of the NFC South will fall

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,134 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

I actually halfway like the bucs... if they weren't in the NFCS I would definitely pull for them. I'm okay with a panthers-bucs struggle for control as long as the falcons and doucheass Saints* stay in the basement

#15 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

I actually halfway like the bucs... if they weren't in the NFCS I would definitely pull for them. I'm okay with a panthers-bucs struggle for control as long as the falcons and doucheass Saints*** stay in the basement

The Saints** are done. All it takes is a good enough contract offer and Brees will be gone from the Big Easy and they will suffer the same fate as Indianapolis, 10+ game winner every year, division champions every year with him. Without him, they'll be lucky to be 4-12. After Atlanta's valiant 2 point effort in the playoffs and no draft picks for the next half century, they're going to end off just as bad as the Saints** if they blow it up and rebuild because they won't have a whole lot to work with in terms of drafting. Their defense is probably the worst in the division now with the Bucs' addition of Barron and David. Oh if only the Bucs could keep the defensive line healthy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.