Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swashy

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

STFU and GTFO...

since we come to this message board to have the honor in reading your enlightening posts, come suck some Panther dick pussy!

You fugin matelot!

Posted · Report post

But but but but ..... I'm not important? Why would you even dedicate a post to me?

Posted · Report post

Zod loves Swashy cuz the Huddle hit count rises and makes the site more worthy.

Swashy should get some pie from Zod.

Posted · Report post

But but but but ..... I'm not important? Why would you even dedicate a post to me?

Droid loves to give accidental pie....eat my dick, while getting your ass beat by the last place team in the NFCS puss.

Posted · Report post

Only the clouds from here son. Do you feel it?

Posted · Report post

Only the clouds from here son. Do you feel it?

Not really because I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm sure you're used to feeling things up your ass though

Posted · Report post

Droid loves to give accidental pie

Kinda like how you like to take "accidental" dick into the mouth? Just come out of the closet already dude it's embarrassing. Not sure what is moreso, your closet case or the size of your Johnson.

Posted · Report post

Not really because I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm sure you're used to feeling things up your ass though

Panthers lick their butts for cleaning purposes. Pirates lick their butts for gay sexual purposes. Sorry if I offended you with that term. Would you prefer homosexual?

Posted · Report post

Guess who decided to stop by?

Impress me

Posted · Report post

At least you guys will be good again this season. Running up the score last year got boring. B Lafell going yard on you guys was the death nail for Radio Raheem. Bucs will be much improved IMO. Cam says thanks for helping him set the rushing TD record.

Posted · Report post

At least you guys will be good again this season. Running up the score last year got boring. B Lafell going yard on you guys was the death nail for Radio Raheem. Bucs will be much improved IMO. Cam says thanks for helping him set the rushing TD record.

HA! Thanks for the kind words. Thankfully the G-Boyz opened up the wallet and landed us the best guard in the game and a top receiver for Freeman to throw to. For the first time since 2005 (or 2007 depending on who you ask) the Bucs and Panthers are actually matched up well.

Posted · Report post

I'm so tired of the fuging Saint fans I don't care who wins the division as long as its not those bandwagon fuggers. Panthers are still a year away.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments