#1 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

http://gif.mocksessi...12/freasepunch/

Punch the guy trying to break up the fight? The coward should be dismissed from the team and should face criminal charges for assault.

Edited by sylvianlight, 13 December 2011 - 04:24 PM.

#2 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

"White racists start thread"

#3 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

damn what a thug

#4 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:20 PM

XU's Tu Holloway definitely made that school look bad in his press conference. Said they had a team of gangsta's. Think he also referred to UC's players as thugs.

#5 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Cincy is just living up to thier reputation. That school has always had these type of problems with these type of players.

Why in the world would they let these guys take the podium minutes after a brawl. Poor judgement by the Xavier coach. He definitely didn't do the Xavier program any favors tonight.

#6 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

Definition of THUG

: a brutal ruffian or assassin : gangster, tough

http://www.merriam-w...dictionary/thug

He's a kid that did something really stupid and he deserves to be punished.

I love how you throw that word around constantly.

#7 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

XU's Tu Holloway definitely made that school look bad in his press conference. Said they had a team of gangsta's. Think he also referred to UC's players as thugs.

His press conference did not help the school at all, but I don;t think you should post only that part of the statement without quoting the rest of what he said, he clarified what he meant by that statement.

"We're grown men over here," Holloway explained. "We got a whole bunch of gangsters in the locker room. Not thugs, but tough guys on the court."

http://www.usatoday....alry/51785708/1

For me defending what happened, embracing it, showing no remorse and his actions after the brawl is what's inexcusable IMO.

For anyone who did not see it, watch Cincy's Coach press conference... That is the kind of action, attitude I expect to here after a sad event like this.

#8 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

Those kids show a lack of discipline. Thinking its cool to brand yourself as a gangster shows a lack maturity in itself. They aren't a gangsters, but they do need to grow up.

#9 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

14, 13 & 34 for cincy and 5 & 52 for X should probably spend a few games on the bench to think about it. What a bunch of dumb fugs, but then again we didn't hear what was said... but then again learn to walk away - those are just words... I know they are young - they will learn... but then again these kids are going to school for free, whilst other kids don't get that chance. On second thought, fug 'em, take their goddamn scholarships and make them pay their own ways like everybody else has to.

Edited by ThaJackal, 10 December 2011 - 10:53 PM.

#10 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Why did Xavier's coach leave Holloway in the game at that point? Dumb.

#11 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

That press conference just made me want to punch them in the face. Anytime someone refers to them self as a gangster/thug it automatically means that they're actually mentally retarded.

#12 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

Regarding the OP, no question what his motives are...

Regarding the fight... some definite suspensions and possibly some kids getting kicked off the team. Several Cin players were way out of line. The Xavier player that was mouthing off needs some maturity but the Cin players started it. The kid that punched then kicked Frease should be kicked off the team. The Xavier coach should be disciplined for allowing his players to talk to the media, that was just dumb. A lot of discipline should come down on both sides of this. The coaches allowed this to get way out of hand, but at least it seems the Cin coach is taking responsibility... the Xavier coach, not so much.

#13 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,270 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

Forget thug and gangsta lables, how about just punks - no race involved at all. That Yancy Gates a-hole should be kicked off the team for his bitch moves. Landed that one cheap shot punch, then went looking for more. Fug him.

#14 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

"White racists start thread"

Again, you are the one who sees this as racist.

#15 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

His press conference did not help the school at all, but I don;t think you should post only that part of the statement without quoting the rest of what he said, he clarified what he meant by that statement.

Well, I didn't actually see the press conference, just saw others talking about it. That's what happens when you take second hand information I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com