52 replies to this topic

#1 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

I had lunch with a potential client today and he had to run an errand at the bank so I rode along as I bank at the same branch he does and figured I would make a deposit while there as well.

Now this guy is worth millions I know but when he gets up to the counter the poor teller asks for his ID to cash a check. No kidding he looks at her dead in the eye and says "Do you know who I am?" He then proceeds to tell her that the bank should do a much better job of educating them on their bigger commercial customers.

Back in the car he he told me "do you believe that?' I responded" no I didn't, I can't believe you acted like that-what are they supposed to do hang a picture of major customers in each teller window?" I don't care if I don't get his business...he would be too much of a pain in the a** anyway.

Any other stories like this out there?

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

I had a former boss that was the same way. He was born on third base and thought he had hit a triple. Total ass. It got to the point where I didn't care what kind of money I was making I wanted away from him as fast as possible.

#3 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

in before "yankees."

#4 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

When you're awesome, you're awesome. You just can't help it.

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,501 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

I sometimes feel sorry for tellers and others that have to deal with people like that.

#6 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,290 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

this is a small world I took this crappy sales man to the bank with me while I was trying to withdraw a couple hundred grand the teller didn't recognize me and she was pissing me off so I told her about her self !!! so this guy started being a total douche to me about it. ......Needless to say I didn't hire him.

#7 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

Douche off!

#8 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

I don't know how to tell you this...but I'm kind of a big deal.

#9 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

I work in a pharmacy so i get to see quite a few pissed off people. But I was busy as hell one day and trying to ring up a couple in the drive thru. The guy in the car behind them got out and walked up to the window and gave me his name so I could help him. I must have looked at him like he was a fugin retard because he then looked at me and said "well you were taking your god damn time, I didn't know if you were just in there jerking off or what." I fugin laid into the guy. I didn't curse (gotta pay the bills) but the guy was surprised I said anything judging by the look on his face. I don't kiss anyone's ass, especially an assclown like that.

#10 GSQUARED

GSQUARED

Blissfully Omniscient

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

I know what you mean, I deal with douchebags on the Huddle on a daily basis

#11 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

I deal with Pilots everyday. They think they are Gods.

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,735 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

I was a ski and snowboard instructor for 12 years. I taught children. There is nothing worse than rich entitled people when their spoiled, rich, entitled children are involved as well.

#13 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:22 AM

I deal with Pilots everyday. They think they are Gods.

Nothing worse than a douchebag pilot, flipside is the cool ones who will buy everyone's tab at the bar.

#14 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

I see that kind of stuff at Starbucks all the time...bunch of fuging assholes in there.

They get in line and make a complicated ass order and then are completely rude to the only person trying to help them. I had one girl actually say thank you to me one time because the lady in front of me was being such a raging bitch to her I made it a point to let her know it was ridiculous while she was standing there.

People are just rude, most likely because they have their own miserable lives and have to make themselves feel above other people by putting them down.

#15 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

Good for you...if others called these folks out the world would be a little bit better...
:yesnod::yesnod:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com