Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pompous People

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I had lunch with a potential client today and he had to run an errand at the bank so I rode along as I bank at the same branch he does and figured I would make a deposit while there as well.

Now this guy is worth millions I know but when he gets up to the counter the poor teller asks for his ID to cash a check. No kidding he looks at her dead in the eye and says "Do you know who I am?" He then proceeds to tell her that the bank should do a much better job of educating them on their bigger commercial customers.

Back in the car he he told me "do you believe that?' I responded" no I didn't, I can't believe you acted like that-what are they supposed to do hang a picture of major customers in each teller window?" I don't care if I don't get his business...he would be too much of a pain in the a** anyway.

Any other stories like this out there?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I had a former boss that was the same way. He was born on third base and thought he had hit a triple. Total ass. It got to the point where I didn't care what kind of money I was making I wanted away from him as fast as possible.

Posted · Report post

in before "yankees."

Posted · Report post

When you're awesome, you're awesome. You just can't help it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I sometimes feel sorry for tellers and others that have to deal with people like that.

Posted · Report post

this is a small world I took this crappy sales man to the bank with me while I was trying to withdraw a couple hundred grand the teller didn't recognize me and she was pissing me off so I told her about her self !!! so this guy started being a total douche to me about it. ......Needless to say I didn't hire him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Douche off!

Posted · Report post

I don't know how to tell you this...but I'm kind of a big deal.

Posted · Report post

I work in a pharmacy so i get to see quite a few pissed off people. But I was busy as hell one day and trying to ring up a couple in the drive thru. The guy in the car behind them got out and walked up to the window and gave me his name so I could help him. I must have looked at him like he was a fugin retard because he then looked at me and said "well you were taking your god damn time, I didn't know if you were just in there jerking off or what." I fugin laid into the guy. I didn't curse (gotta pay the bills) but the guy was surprised I said anything judging by the look on his face. I don't kiss anyone's ass, especially an assclown like that.

Posted · Report post

I know what you mean, I deal with douchebags on the Huddle on a daily basis

Posted · Report post

I deal with Pilots everyday. They think they are Gods.

Posted · Report post

I was a ski and snowboard instructor for 12 years. I taught children. There is nothing worse than rich entitled people when their spoiled, rich, entitled children are involved as well.