<

Photo
- - - - -

Pompous People

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#46 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

My dad's bitch ass girlfriend was so rude to this waitress one time, it took all I had not to say something to her...but for some reason my dad sticks with her and he's happy, so I kept my mouth shut

besides being outright rude about everything..she complained very loudly that her green beans were cold...YOU LET THEM SIT THERE FOR 15 MIN, *****!!! godamnit I can't stand that stupid f*cking woman...

thank god for the holidayS when I get to see her twice in a month

I saw a woman once make a server cry!

I go out my way to be nice to whomever works in a bar or dining establishment. Because I know almost everyone else is so sh**ty to them!

My ex-fiancée was a total B**** towards them. Actually just about everyone. Dept Store clerks, bank tellers, Cashiers, you name it.

Posted Image

She treated servers like they were hired help. In Outback, the servers sit beside you and take your order, even the guys would sit beside of me!

I'm a good tipper, and she would constantly complain either about how much I tipped, or that I was flirting with the server! (I always call they by their first name and smile. She would say, "You don't have to be nice to them. They are paid to be nice to you!"

Back when I was lean and mean, I even had a couple write their number on my CC receipt. LOL (Not that I ever called them or told my fiancée that.)

I'm even nice to people in Fast Food joints.

My sister during the summer of her divorce worked as a server in a fancy hotel restaurant. (Teachers can either elect to get their salary over 9 months of the year or 12. Since she was married, she had elected for the 9 months. Come summertime, she needed a job.) After a week, she took off her wedding ring, her tips got better. After 2 weeks, she started wearing more shear blouses and shorter skirts and she was making as much in tips as she was in pay! LOL (I didn't want to know anything more after that!)

Edited by sports talk, 14 December 2011 - 12:44 PM.

#47 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

I never complain about anything at a restaurant. Even if the service sucks I rarely deduct anything from the tip because it may not be the servers fault even though it may appear so. If the food is bad I just cut my losses and don't go back.

#48 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

It bothers me to no end to see people do that to servers, bartenders, etc.

My girlfriend would never be rude to them, but did create extra work for them before we met. Took me about a year to get her to tell the server everything that she will need at one time.

#49 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

I hope you plan to smoke the turkey :D

Dam, took someone 20 minutes to make a lewd response. The board is getting slow. :)

#50 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

It bothers me to no end to see people do that to servers, bartenders, etc.

My girlfriend would never be rude to them, but did create extra work for them before we met. Took me about a year to get her to tell the server everything that she will need at one time.

After we borke up, I sear that I would never date another pampered B**** again as long as I live. Even if it meant never dating again!

I was raised by my Mom. After we ate, I was expected to help clear the dishes. Before we had a dishwasher, it was up to me whether I wanted to wash or dry. If I wanted something that wasn't on the table, I was expected to get up and get it. AND if I EVER forgot to say "Please" and "Thank You" or Yes, Mam", my Mom reminded me immediately!

When you expect to have someone wait on you constantly, well screw that! Even now that I'm in a wheelchair. I won't ask for help until I have at very least tried to do it once for myself.

#51 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

in before "yankees."

There are Yankees and then are YANKEES. I worked at a Winn-Dixie in Boone in college. The Yankees that spent summers in Boone and winters in Florida were the worst.
I remember one time in particular...it was Xmas eve and this big fat guy (insert nasal Yankee tone here) came by me and asked if we were out of butter. I looked at the shelf and said no...we have the Superbrand kind...well...

He said" I don't want any of that Superman (actual words) poo...I am a brand name guy! If I go home without Kraft butter I'll have one pissed off bitch waiting on me." I was laughing so hard at the Superman comment he got pissed and walked off.

#52 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

I know for a fact that some people just enjoy making people who serve them miserable. When my wife was a waitress, there was this couple that used to come into one of the restaurants that she worked at. They would be complete douches to their servers and then snidely congratulate each other about it..."Oooooo you're being extra nasty to day honey....hehehehe". What the fug is wrong with people.

Something tells me those people never saw the movie waiting. Never fug with you waiter/waitress.

#53 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

holy balls that took guts man