Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You got JACKED up

25 posts in this topic

Posted

What up fellow Panther fans? Tell me what has been the most Crushing HIT so far this year. I like the Hit Peppers put on rodgers. tell me what ya ll think later :beatdeadhorse5:

Posted

I still like the hit Harris put on Tomlinson.

340x.jpg

Posted

Harris had some nasty hits earlier in the season but I think my favorite so far is the stiffy Smith gave to the Chiefs players and put him on his ass. OK not a hit per say but still great to watch. Someone on here had it as a signature or avatar.

Posted

Mine was definitely the hit Harris put on Tomlinson. Especially after Tomlinson had stiff armed Harris pretty good on the previous play and then seeing Harris blow him up on the following play was instant satisfaction.

Posted

pep on garcia

or

deangelo's 10-yard first down run to salt the game away against arizona?

Posted

Best one of the year was Harris vs LDT, but I loved the hit Smith put on a DT against Tampa on Monday while run blocking

Posted

Best one of the year was Harris vs LDT, but I loved the hit Smith put on a DT against Tampa on Monday while run blocking

The Smith block: I didn't notice the 1st time, but after watching NFL Replay, they showed it in slow motion...LOL!!! That was an amazing hit...!!!

Posted

this wasn't a panthers hit.... but this is by far the hardest hit of the season!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbtuyXZbFk[/ame]

Posted

Definitely hit that Peppers put on Rodgers, by far one of the hardest... Rodgers is tough, some qb would not get up from that hit...

Posted

So so far we have this...

stellaboycarl.gif

versus this...

Whatlatehit.gif

????

I wish we could get some video of those Smitty blocks especially the ones he got on that DE!!!

Posted

I forget who it was or what team it was, maybe the Bear but when Chris Harris stoned an offensive lineman going for a block. Dude had 100 lbs on him and Harris laid him out.

Posted

It was Roberto Garza from the Bears