#136 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:32 AM

ok so is ron paul a racist or

did ron paul purposefully mislead actual racists for their money, calling into question his "unparalleled honesty and consistency" or

is ron paul not racist but so incompetent that he can't even run a newsletter without mistakenly hiring a bunch of racists and homophobes to ghostwrite for him while he just cashes the checks?

you can only choose one guys

#137 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

I think the left is almost as afraid of Paul as they were Cain.

#138 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

is ron paul not racist but so incompetent that he can't even run a newsletter without mistakenly hiring a bunch of racists and homophobes to ghostwrite for him while he just cashes the checks?

you can only choose one guys

I wish Obunger was held to such strict scrutiny.

For example, the governor of Illinois and Obama's good friend Rob Blagaohodoashliyasdivhj sells Obama's senate seat and Obama gets a complete fuging pass from the media.

Now which is worse, having a newsletter in which some morons write stupid comments that will be interpreted in a different environment some 20 years later or being involved in dirty Chicago politics?

#139 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

He didn't get a pass, he had nothing to do with it.

Is there something wrong with your ability to spell last peoples names? And "a different environment?" That stuff was perhaps borderline 40-50 years ago...not 20. And Ron Paul OK'ed "stupid morons" writings in a newsletter bearing his name, so the question that you keep dodging is still completely valid. Its a newsletter people paid him for so they could see what he was thinking about. The only difference back then is that he was not in, or running for, public office - once he got back into that stuff, this type of crap suddenly stopped. But yeah, hes so different from all other politicians....

#140 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

He didn't get a pass, he had nothing to do with it.

You have a little Obama jizzum dripping off your chin

#141 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

Your investigative reporting skills are being totally underutilized.

#142 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:16 AM

I wish Obunger was held to such strict scrutiny.

For example, the governor of Illinois and Obama's good friend Rob Blagaohodoashliyasdivhj sells Obama's senate seat and Obama gets a complete fuging pass from the media.

Now which is worse, having a newsletter in which some morons write stupid comments that will be interpreted in a different environment some 20 years later or being involved in dirty Chicago politics?

just so we're clear here, we're accepting that ron paul isn't fit to run a newsletter, much less a country. correct?

#143 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

just so we're clear here, we're accepting that ron paul isn't fit to run a newsletter, much less a country. correct?

God dude, you suck. Why exactly is Ron Paul not fit to run the country? And the irony is i'm assuming you feel Obama is? And just to clarify, what is it you would define "running a country" to be?

#144 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

Why exactly is Ron Paul not fit to run the country?

well he can't seem to handle running a newsletter without it turning into a racist, homophobic cesspool which, coincidentally, is the logical conclusion of american libertarianism

And the irony is i'm assuming you feel Obama is?

"b-b-b-but obama!!"

yes i just love center-right politicians who get elected on the promise of liberalism and proceed to act like the second coming of reagan.

And just to clarify, what is it you would define "running a country" to be?

being the head of the executive branch and the leader of the free world

#145 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

That damn center right Obama. Lolololololololololol

#146 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:59 AM

Well hes only center right when it comes to economics. And foreign policy. And health care reform.

Other than that you have a really, really strong case.

#147 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:00 AM

Well hes only center right when it comes to economics. And foreign policy. And health care reform.

Other than that you have a really, really strong case.

keep believing that.

#148 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

It's easy to believe something that is actually true, I advise trying it sometime.

Waah Obama bailed out big banks
Waah Obama is bombing the crap out of muslims and is a warmonger
Waah Obama passed the Republican Health Care platform of the 1990s

Should I continue?

#149 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:31 AM

It's easy to believe something that is actually true, I advise trying it sometime.

Waah Obama bailed out big banks
Waah Obama is bombing the crap out of muslims and is a warmonger
Waah Obama passed the Republican Health Care platform of the 1990s

Should I continue?

point 1 has nothing to do with being left or right (though I find it ironic that you left out his bailout of GM and the UAW),
point 2 has nothing to do with being left or right, so it seems; and
point 3 is some horse poo liberals point to that may or may not have been the position of a handful of liberal Republicans in the 90s that may have been introduced to kill Hillarycare.

This Prez is the welfare/food stamp Prez. Is he liberal in the sense that he is a wimpy pacifists that hates corporate America? No, actually he is a liberal that loves playing the political game and loves big business (which is now so intertwined with big government). But that doesn't make him center right by anyone, except for liberal apologists trying to explain away why Obama sucks. That's really all this "obama is conservative" bs is about. Let's try and explain away Obama's incompetency by painting him as a conservative.

#150 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Point 1 - Oh yeah he bailed out GM. Like Carter and that union loving nutjob Reagan bailed out Chrysler.

Point 2 - wow a lot can change after 3 years of a Democratic President running wars and foreign policy better than any Republican has ever done. 'If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists!", anyone?

Point 3 - Attempting to dismiss simple facts with the term "liberal Republicans" (one of which is a serious candidate for President today) says volumes about how weak your arguments are on this. The Republican Party moving to the extremist Right does not really change what "right-centrist" means for most people.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1172082.html - Example of this nuttiness oh and hey theres the liberal Republican himself at the top of the goofball radical right suckfest, yeah he's a real hippie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com