Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to the GAME!!!

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone who goes to the game should make a thread about it. Literally everyone in the stands.

Why are there so many people on this forum who feel it's their duty to snub others? The man is excited about it and wants to share that excitement with others he has something in common with. If you are tired of seeing these, don't click on the post. Not everyone who is a fan lives in Charlotte or has the opportunity to go to every game.

Posted

Why are there so many people on this forum who feel it's their duty to snub others? The man is excited about it and wants to share that excitement with others he has something in common with. If you are tired of seeing these, don't click on the post. Not everyone who is a fan lives in Charlotte or has the opportunity to go to every game.

Merry Christmas

Posted

Yeeeeeaaaaappp. Ahhhhh. I gotta admit. Its pretty fugin awesome.

fyeah.jpg?1269221733

Posted

Yeeeeeaaaaappp. Ahhhhh. I gotta admit. Its pretty fugin awesome.

fyeah.jpg?1269221733

I hear ya man, I finally made it to my first game this year and drove up from Mobile, AL. The experience was awesome, but unfortunately it was the Titans game and I still have yet to see a Carolina TD in person :( . The good thing is, I move to Charleston SC this summer and will be able to make it more often. Have fun!

1 person likes this

Posted

My seats are section 101 row 9!!it's awesome when they are driving towards you!! Away looks like your playing madden

Posted

I'll be there. I'm bringing the kids, so you freaks watch your language!! I'm hoping my pilgrimage is better than last years. I had to watch St. Pierre get shellacked while surrounded by Ravens fans.

Posted

oh no you're definitely in the right spot my friend

Posted

My seats are section 101 row 9!!it's awesome when they are driving towards you!! Away looks like your playing madden

madden's graphics are awful

Posted

I'll be there. I'm bringing the kids, so you freaks watch your language!! I'm hoping my pilgrimage is better than last years. I had to watch St. Pierre get shellacked while surrounded by Ravens fans.

That was the last game I went to also, it was ugly.

A buddy called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go Sat. Row 6, 35 yard line, panthers side! HELL YEAH!!! :hurray:

Posted

Did this guy make it on TV?

superman.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

That is frightening.

Posted

The cameras pointed up our way quite a few times. I thought they may have shown him on TV.