Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBoy95

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

200 posts in this topic

acting like someone who really enjoys what he's doing deserves to be mocked?

wow...another elitist snob.

you need to get off your high horse.

or take it elsewhere.

Being at a basketball game, no problem. Acting like a ten year old on the field deserves to by mocked. Nobody mocked Berry Sanders because he was a professional about his work. Same with Jerry Rice.

just like nobody mocked Terrell Davis mile high salute or Deion highstep? it's an emotional game.

and then there are people who want to create mountains out of molehills.. the dude takes half a second to do a celebration. no different than the hilarious celebrations we've seen from Smitty..

I guess it's bad to have fun....

The fact he took the time to scan the crowd, to do the celebration and look back smiling. I think it was a sign of respect with friendly joking mixed in.

1 person likes this

you mean the one time he did it? the one time he did a gesture that has been done literally a 1000 times before Cam did it? Same w/ the Rodgers "belt".

only difference between Cam/Rodgers/and others....is they have the ability to make something often used.....uniquely attached to them.

Never said David Gettis made the celebration up. Just simply pointing out its been done before.

They weren't mocking Cam. I was there - LeBron and Cam shook hands after the game. It was lighthearted ribbing from Wade and LeBron.

you mean the one time he did it? the one time he did a gesture that has been done literally a 1000 times before Cam did it? Same w/ the Rodgers "belt".

only difference between Cam/Rodgers/and others....is they have the ability to make something often used.....uniquely attached to them.

Cam did it at least twice last year at Auburn too.

I think it was good natured, but I can see how some people might not think so. The look on Wade's face doesn't look good natured (Lebron's did). I just assume Wade was too zoned in to playing the game to think about doing the move AND taking the concentration out of his face.

He was smiling right after he did that. It was just a joke. I'm sure Cam thought it was funny as well.

Never said David Gettis made the celebration up. Just simply pointing out its been done before.

you're right.. it was done before.. Cam did it before Gettis last year.. lol

you're right.. it was done before.. Cam did it before Gettis last year.. lol

if you want to play that game. We'll be at this all day :beatdeadhorse5: It was done before Gettis. It was done before Cam..we could go on forever. lol

Just want you all to see the tweet Dwyane posted.

Not showing up #Cam Newton yall-- jus paying respect to one of the great athletes 2day..

He didn't even need to do that...so it's hands down not a problem at all...