Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

200 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

HELL NO. I don't want him to have anything to do with those two prima-donnas. I love basketball but if there's one thing that the majority of their stars are, it's totally conceited pricks. Cam needs to stay far away, or get in touch with Durant, who I consider to be far more like Cam in persona and ability.

Posted

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

3 people like this

Posted

Was at the game, what a great game it was, mad that we couldn't pull it off tho. I actually love this, some of the biggest stars in sports in this country are taking notice of cam, thisnis giving props to me. I know Lebron is a Cam fan.

Posted

i am not mad at it, it's all in good fun and i am sure Newton didnt mind, my only issue was with how LeBron made his decision, no need for an hour long show to announce a decision

Posted

Not mad...but those two were totally mocking Cam....

Posted

I think if someone Cam is playing against in his own sport does it, it's mocking. But two guys in a different sport with Cam in attendance it's a show of respect. Lebron even listed Cam as a top 5 QB in one of his tweets.

Posted

Were any of you guys upset at cam for doing the primetime TD dance in Atlanta?

1 person likes this

Posted

"It's a great homage to him," Wade said. "He was laughing. He was cracking up. But it was great respect to him. I wasn't trying to show nobody up. It's about how much respect we have for the athletes."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=311228030

Posted

"It's a great homage to him," Wade said. "He was laughing. He was cracking up. But it was great respect to him. I wasn't trying to show nobody up. It's about how much respect we have for the athletes."

Well I guess that settles that

Posted

Yes, bow before your master. . . :cam:

Posted

LeBron has openly admitted to being a huge Cam Newton fan. He probably reads this board.

Posted

Like Wade said, it's a sign of respect in a funny way. If they didn't think anything of you, they wouldn't bother mocking you.