8 replies to this topic

#1 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

I love sunday mornings. I love waking up, going to Starbucks and getting a large cup of coffee and then putting in a dip of Skoal around kickoff. This is my last Sunday to do this and it has made me sad. I basically don't dip unless it's Gameday. I'm gonna miss this tradition until next year. What's your tradition?

#2 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

Beer!!!

#3 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

The first thing I do on game days is to hang my Panther flag out on the front porch :cheers2:

#4 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Panther boxers and socks. Outer wear as needed if I am going out.

#5 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

Pretty lame here unfortunately. Most of the time I'm working on Sunday afternoons with the game on- I teach online courses as a second job, and I catch up on some grading and such during this time.

So I'm normally on my laptop, with the game on. A couple beers and some pizza rolls. Granted, I only get work done during commercials and halftime for the most part.

A couple times a season I'll get to break out with some guys and hit Taco Mac or Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game properly.

Today we're at the beach, so I'll listen to Mick and the gang bring it on the ride home. But that's ok too, especially to hear Eugene "bus' 'em in the mouf"!

#6 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

I go to church

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

My wife goes over to her friends house and leaves me alone to watch the game in peace. :)

I sometimes go to my buddies house and watch it, but he is a Cowboys fan, so I don't go if there is a Cowboys game on.

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

Usually, I set my alarm for 12:50pm and wake up just to roll over to my side, grab my laptop, and find a live stream online and don't move from my bed until the game is over.

Today, however, the game is on television for the first time in a while on Fox and I have pulled pork cooking, beers outside keeping cold, and I am determining what Panther's attire to wear. Today is a good day.

#9 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RAGE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'm going to get stoned out of my mind and enjoy my day off with family and friends while watching the last week of the regular season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.