Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Other Colbert

Official Gameday Thread: Panthers @ Saints

996 posts in this topic

can' say I expected anything better than 6-10 this season.

haaaaaaaaaaaa they switched the game in NYC

Ah, thank you, Fox. Seeing if Jared Allen can break the sack record.

Go for it on 4 th why not, it's not going to hurt anything. Yet again bad play calling! I know I'm going to get neg responses from this but our head coach has no balls. Why let these saints (thugs) embarrass us! This game was a joke, the defense did not come to play, the offense did but coaching in the second half held them back. Sounds like 85% of the season! We have to play in the second half and tahr coaches have to let us play in the second half.

peyton is a douche

Lmao those fugers going for it on 4th.

and why did SD trade Breesus away again?

Cause his shoulder got destroyed on the last play of the year. And they had Rivers on the sidelines? I remember seeing it.

yeah that was a nasty shoulder injury i remember that, they thought he might not play again

Good season guys.... next year this league will be ours. Thanks everyone for a fun and memorable season

yeah that was a nasty shoulder injury i remember that, they thought he might not play again

Yeah, he had just thrown for 3,500 yards that season. And if I remember correctly it was literally one of the last plays of the game against the Broncos. They were way behind. He was trying to recover his own fumble and dude fell on him. I remember watching and going, that really sucks for the dude and he shouldn't have been in. But, I guess when it's the last game and your losing, you play. Like newton today. It would be tragic if he had gotten hurt.